"Argh, I have too much stuff coming up!" I exclaim to myself looking at my calendar. "Dance competition, semester finals, family coming over... and it's all in the same week!" I immediately threw myself onto my bed and buried my face into my pillows. It's all too much thinking about this stuff; all it's doing is stressing me out.

I turned and looked towards my favorite stuffie, a purple kitty named Kiri, and decided to cuddle with her. "Lixxie is stressed and haven't played with you and the others for a while but Lixxie will after he gets his homework done... Lixxie promises!" I put her down gently then got up to go towards my desk and work on homework, it's better to do it now than later. But then I caught sight of my coloring book drawer slightly opened and the first one on top was one with cute animals. "I guess Lixxie could... color one page".

If you couldn't already tell I'm what people call a little. It's a way for me to relieve stress, clear my mind, and just mess around like a kid. Getting distracted is a bad habit of mine especially when I'm super stressed so I see one thing then I have to play.

"Alright here we go! Kiri, would you like to cuddle while Lixxie colors this hedgehog?" In my mind Kiri said yes so I ran back over to my bed to pick her up and give her a kiss. "I guess playtime is now!" I sat back down at my desk immediately sitting cross-legged in the chair setting Kiri down in my lap. I smiled as I started taking crayons out of the box and got to coloring the hedgehog green.

After a few minutes of coloring I began to grow a bit fidgety but then again, I never really was able to do one thing at a time. I looked up from my coloring book at a box that was on my desk where I keep my bubbles. "Bubbles! Lixxie and Kiri should blow some bubbles!" I opened the box and grabbed one out at random which had dumbo on top of the bubble wand. Usually I go outside to blow bubbles but since it's been storming for a while I decided inside would be a better choice. I tried making some big bubbles but seeing as I failed a lot at it I settled for the many small ones that I liked to make and tried to get Kiri and I to pop as many as we could. It wasn't until I heard my stomach growl when I knew it was about time for a snack.

"Should Lixxie and Kiri have some pudding?" I asked Kiri, lifting her in front of my face to look at here. Placing a finger behind her head I made her nod then put the bubbles away and made my way towards the kitchen. Pudding has always been a favorite of mine when I was a kid but since I started living in an apartment by myself I've been able to eat as much pudding as I wanted; it really makes my little heart happy.

I stepped onto the cold laminate flooring causing me to sizzle then go back into the safety of my carpeted room. "Oh no the floor is cold Kiri, what should Lixxie do?" I put Kiri's face next to my ear imagining her saying fluffy socks which to my surprise when I looked towards my dresser there was already a pair of fluffy green socks. A smile was brought to my voice as I giggled and skipped over picking up the socks to put them on. Now glad that I didn't have to worry about my feet being cold I slowly walked down the hallway peeking into each room making sure no monsters were going to scare me until I made it into the small kitchen safely.

It wasn't until I opened the fridge when a few things fell out causing me to let out a little cry and hide behind the counter clutching Kiri to my chest. I carefully looked around the corner and saw that it was only some pudding cups that fell out. I crawled over to them picking up only the extra ones and putting them back in the fridge leaving one out for me to eat. I opened the bottom cupboard next to fridge and took out a metal spoon with a plastic purple handle on it.

Standing back up I ran into the living room and turned on Netflix to watch Voltron as it's one of my favorite shows. My most favorite character in the series is Keith. I've always really liked the fact that he may seem like he doesn't care about a lot of things but really he's a huge softie who uses his fighting skills to help others!

A few episodes and pudding cups later I started to get sleepy. I kept rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands and tried to keep my eyes open but eventually I fell asleep for a minute only to wake up and whine about my paci. Usually I never use one but in a time of being super stressed it sure does soothe me.

"Lixxie doesn't want to get up to go paci... but Lixxie also wants a soft blankie...". Obviously nobody else is here except me and that just ruled out a grumpy, sleepy me having to get up and get them. I went back into my room giving little tiny stomps as I kept growing increasingly tired and just wanting to take a nap. When I made it to my desk I tiredly opened the drawer that has my clean pacis in it and took one out that says 'cute' on the button and put it in my mouth.

"Now all we need is a blankie," I told Kiri with most of the words being muffled. I started walking over to my closet on the other side of the room whiles rubbing my eyes causing me to bump into my dresser and bed frame. It didn't hurt since I was walking slowly but I did let out little whimpers as everything just felt so cold to me. I reached my closet and opened one of the doors getting the first blanket I saw which was a soft, yellow blanket. I went back out into the living room, laid down on the couch, turned on Mulan, and fell asleep.

To be continued