A/N: How would y'all feel if I started a one-shot series sometime??? Also, ya boi is still super busy but who's surprised anymore

~Fawn

"Hey! Jeongin and Seungmin are here!" Jisung yelled causing me to look up from a choreography video I was studying. For the past few days, 3racha has been working on the new song that Changbin wrote lyrics for. I, on the other hand, have been working on choreographing a dance for one of my classes, well, more like trying to get the inspiration to choreograph a dance.

"Felix, why don't you come and meet them, yeah?" Chan says whiles gripping onto my arm and pulling me up from the chair I was sitting on.

"Channie~! You know that I'm trying to choreograph a dance right now, why did you interrupt me?" I whine at him whiles he drags me to the other side of the room.

"Because this is more important than your homework, this is Jeongin and Seungmin we're talking about!" I let out a huge groan as he kept dragging me until I was met with Jeongin and an unfamiliar person, who I'm assuming is Seungmin. "So Felix," Chan finally releases my arm. "This is Jeongin and Seungmin," he gestures towards the two.

"Hi, Felix! I still remember you from when you came and visited my family's cafe with Changbin," Jeongin chirped.

"Yeah, I still remember you too."

"I'm Seungmin," the unfamiliar boy said in a mellow voice while giving a small wave. I gave him a smile as Jeongin started talking again, "Seungmin doesn't talk a lot but as for me, I like to talk a lot."

"Yeah, good luck with that Felix," Chan suddenly says and giving me a pat on the back before walking away.

"Wait! What do you mean by good luck!" I scream towards Chan.

"I have to get back to work with Jisung and Changbin so you're on your own!" I release a sigh and turn back towards the two kids. Even though I met Jeongin once and could tell he was the giddy type I never met Seungmin so things were really awkward for me. I'm actually quite shy with people whenever I don't have somebody I know very well with me so when Chan left me I didn't know what to do except to answer any question Jeongin threw at me all the while staring at the ground and drawing shapes with the tip of my shoe. Seungmin asked one every now and then but Jeongin just kept asking more and more questions, each one getting more personal than the last but it's the next one that really makes me embarrassed.

"I didn't really want to ask this one but I'm sure about it now that I know more about you, are you and Changbin dating?" Seungmin jumped at the question and started scolding the younger about asking a question like that while my ears started to burn as I replied, "Why do you ask?"

"Well, it just seemed like you two were on a date when you came into the cafe and then you left your jacket! Changbin seemed so frantic to get it to you and was freaking out on what he was gonna do about it almost as if that jacket was special or something." The jacket is special to me but... I never told him about it.

"Oh, well we're not dating to answer your question." I look down towards the ground in embarrassment and really wished that I was at home, but here I was trying not to cry after being asked a question like that. "I'm just gonna go back to doing my homework if you don't mind," I say whiles turning away from the two. Going back over to the chair I was sitting at earlier I picked up my stuff and went to a secluded part of the outside area and slumped down to the ground. Why do people always have to ask questions like that? With a sigh, I took my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it to start watching more dance videos. Oh great, here I go crying... I thought to myself as a few tears started dripping down my face. I rubbed at my eyes with the sleeves of my sweatshirt but they just keep coming. Sliding down my face, and splashing onto the phone screen in my lap. Why even bother trying to stop them? They must already think that I'm crying anyway, no need to try and hide it anymore.