A/N: I have a one-shots book up but nobody is requesting anything :')))

~Fawn

Filler Chapter

"Seungmin, what if I said that I know someone's secret but I don't want to tell them that I know because they might not like me anymore?" Baffled by what I had just said, Seungmin spilt the rest of his water on his T-shirt.

"What are you trying to imply, Changbin?"

"Well..." I know that Felix age regresses. "It's a little bit of story." That's right, it's me, Changbin. And I know what you're probably thinking, you know but you won't tell him! See, that's the thing that I'm not good at especially since...

"Do you like this person?" I nodded and looked down at my lap shyly, seeming more interested in my hands than where this conversation was going. Especially since I have the biggest and most gayest crush on him. "Hold on a moment." Seungmin took out his phone and started typing what appeared to be a very lengthy and detailed text. "Alright, I'm going to take a guess here and say that you're whipped for this person and~..."

"And?"

"And his name is Felix."

"Well no shit it's Felix! Everyone kind of already knows that me and my gay ass is absolutely whipped for the boy! My god he is such a cute little, freckled flower, ooh I just want to squish his cheeks, and hold his hand, and play with his hair and-"

"And you do all of that already without dating him." I stared at him because I don't do that... right? "Listen, I texted a professional to come and help you sort out this whole thing-"

"Does he go by the name of Woojin or Chan?"

"Yes."

"Then I'm going to leave," I stated, grabbing my jacket and getting ready to escape out the door.

"No, Changbin, you can't! You need the help and seeing how those two clearly aren't just friends anymore..." Seungmin trailed off and shuddered, probably thinking about how sickeningly cute the two are when they're together... or it could be from the hickeys that we found out about but let's not speak of that. "Well, you know what I mean. They can help you with getting you to confess to Felix that you know a secret of his and even confess to liking him. Then bam! You get a boyfriend and start your relationship right by not keeping secrets."

"But it doesn't work like that!" I whined at him.

"In fanfictions, like the one we're in, it does."

"Wait we're in a fanfiction!"

"Shh, not too loud! We don't want the author to know that we know what he's doing!" He grabbed my arm then looked around his living room before taking me into his bedroom. "I could've sworn I felt his presence in there." He released a breath then continued speaking, "Anyway, you should at least confess that you know his secret."

"Well, i-it's, um, not exactly a thing that y-you should just say o-out of nowhere." I went back to looking at my hands and messing with them to distract myself from Seungmin's eyes staring right through my soul.

"How bad of a secret can it be for you not to be able to tell him you know?"

"It's not bad it's just, ugh." I fell down into Seungmin's bed behind me and just laid there whiles thinking to myself. There's no proper way for me to tell Felix that I know he's a little, maybe not unless I...

"You should get him a gift of some sort!" I sat up recognizing the voice to belong to Chan.

"How did you get here already!" I shouted, pointing my finger at Chan.

"I live in this building too you know."

"Oh yeah..." I forgot that he lives in the apartment right below Seungmin's.

"You should really get him a gift though, that's what I did when I asked Woojin to be my boyfriend! Well, actually, he knew what I was thinking when I gave him the present and I started crying before I could say anything but I mean who wouldn't cry whiles looking at such a beautiful human being like Woojin?"

"Okay... but that doesn't tell me what I should get for Felix."

"Oh yeah! Well, he enjoys gifts a lot especially when you get him something like a stuffed animal." I jumped up first, because I was surprised by what Chan told me I should get Felix as a gift and second, I realized that it's exactly what I should do! If I get him a stuffed animal that he really likes he might just cherish it a lot, maybe give it a name, and play with it too... wow, I just uwued in my mind!

"You know what Chan, I think you're right!"

"I am?"

"He is?" Seungmin gasped with his mouth hanging open and a hand on his chest.

"Yep, you're right Chan, and you know what? I think I'm going to go get that gift for him now." I smiled at the two and gave Chan a quick side hug before leaving the room and hearing Chan shout at me, "You're really whipped now!" Yeah, I'm whipped for Felix but I absolutely love it.

To be continued