A/N: All I have to say is that this is short but sweet... super sweet :)

~ Fawn

"Hey, Felix, you need to wake up," Changbin softly spoke in my ear. I groaned from being woken up from the cute dream I was having about a tea party with Changbin and Kiri, but obliged anyways and sat up rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands.

"What'd you wake me up for?" I whined. He stared at me and smiled, seeming to be enjoying how tired I looked but I, however, was not.

"Well, it's getting late and I should be heading home soon to get ready for work. I also haven't given you your gift yet~."

"You have work?" Changbin nodded. "You should've told me! I wouldn't have fallen asleep and wasted your time-!"

"It's okay, you didn't waste my time. Now c'mon, you need to stand up so I can give you your gift." Stand up? What does he mean stand up? It's not like I'm sitting on him or anything... oh wait. I looked down and realized that I was, in fact, sitting on his lap and straddling his legs in between my own. How was I able to forget about something like this?

I got up off of Changbin and helped him to stand up as well, "U-um, sorry."

"What do you mean sorry? You didn't do anything wrong." Changbin gave me a confused face and tilted his head a bit, he even gave a little pout.

"I fell asleep on your lap, that's why I'm apologizing." Changbin then gave me a small, understanding smile and started taking the loose hair clips out of my hair.

"It's fine, you were just tired after crying. I get it, I get tired too." He paused for a moment as he finished taking the clips out of my hair. "I'm sure these feel uncomfortable after you slept with them in your hair." He then held out his hand. "Here, take these and put them away, then you come back here for your gift, alright?" I nodded whiles grabbing the clips and walked off to my bathroom, putting them into a drawer full of hair accessories that I enjoy wearing. It's nice to have your hair look all pretty sometimes and I enjoy that! Maybe Binnie will do my hair one day... Thinking about that reminded of Binnie waiting for me, I ran back out excitedly as I remembered he has a gift for me! I'm so excited, I can hardly contain my hopping!

"You sure seem excited." I nodded my head and giggled as I kept bouncing around, preparing my mind for the amazing gift Binnie has for me. Yes, I know, I haven't seen it yet but I know I will love it very very much because it's from Binnie! "Okay then, can you stop hopping for a moment please?" I did what he asked me to, and stopped hopping. He then grabbed the bag off of the coffee table and handed it to me causing me to squeal with happiness.

"Can I open it now?" Binnie waited a moment before nodding his head telling me that it's okay to open it. I took out the tissue paper, tossing it behind me to land on the floor, and looked at what was inside.

"It's a new stuffie!" I took the koala stuffie out of the bag and dropped the bag to the ground before giving the stuffie a tight hug and looking back at Binnie who had a huge smile on his face. "Thank you Binnie!" I said, before giving him the biggest hug yet.

"Does my prince like his gift?" I nodded happily, looking at the stuffie that was still in my hand and growing even more happy.

"Hmm, I think I'll... name him Sammy!"

"Sammy, that's a lovely name." He chuckles and I couldn't have been even more happy feeling the vibration of his laugh. I really enjoyed it a lot, it's quite calming to feel and hear. But what made me even happier was when I started thinking about how Sammy is the first gift Binnie gave to me, and I was over the moon with just getting him. Letting Binnie go, I pressed a quick kiss on his cheek which seem to surprise him at first, but then he softened and grabbed my face to start leaving kisses all over it.

"Stop!" I kept whining between giggles, which came out more like muffled yelling as Binnie was also squishing my cheeks.

"You're just too cute, I can't help it!" He left one last kiss on the tip of my nose and released my face from his hands. "Okay, now I'll stop." Binnie smiled at me so lovingly that my heart couldn't contain itself as it kept beating faster and blood ran into my face causing my cheeks to turn red. It was something new for me, having someone to truly like and for them to like you back, it felt almost... calming in a sense. To have someone like that be in the same room as you, to be in the same country, the same planet, the same universe. I enjoyed the moments like this, just him and I...

"I love you, Binnie," I blurted out. It's not like I expected him to say anything back, it was really genuine love that I felt for him, and I don't want to have to hold back with him anymore.

"I love you too, Lix."

To be continued