• 11 •

Robert was extremely good at tying me up

Robert was extremely good at tying me up. I knew right when he started tying my wrists that there would be no way of me getting out of this on my own.

This would have probably scared a lot of people... But honestly? This turned me on.

Yes, for some weird reason (seems as I've only known him a day) I trust Robert. However, at the same time I was getting some sort of thrill from all of this.

I really was at his mercy and there was not a single thing I could do about it.

***

"You're not done with me yet?" I questioned as he released his grip on my throat.

"Nope!" Was Robert's reply. Fuck, what else did he have in store for me?

"There's not really much more to tie, is there?" I said as I looked down at my body which was now basically covered in rope.

Robert walked round to stand in front of me, "that's what you think" he winked. He started eyeing me up and down and briefly adjusted his bulge out, "fuck you look so hot tied up like that."

I couldn't help but follow his hand down when he did this. "I can tell" I replied, looking back at his face and raising my eyebrow.

Robert chuckled and rolled his eyes while shaking his head, "dammit" he muttered causing me to laugh at him. "Listen, I'm going to go use the loo and then get changed into something more comfortable, just shout if you need me."

I nodded my head to show I was listening, "yes, sir."

"I'll only be a few minutes," he started saying as he walked off to his en suite but then stopped and looked at me, "let's see if you can struggle out of that while I'm gone." This time I rolled my eyes. "Doubt it though" he then smirked and went straight off into the en suite.

I did try and get free, but this only consisted of me just squirming from side to side. I knew I wasn't getting out of this.

I stopped struggling though when I heard the toilet flush because I didn't want Robert to see me doing that just yet. I wanted to look defiant... Even though I had been calling him 'sir' this whole time.

I was calling him sir at the start as a sort of respect thing, but I don't know, it just seemed to suit him and the situation so I'm rolling with it now. Robert hasn't questioned it, so I guess he likes it.

Anyway, I just sat still and stared at the door waiting for him to come out and about 10 seconds later, the door opened and we locked eye contact. We didn't say anything to one another. He just flashed me a smug grin while he walked off into his walk in wardrobe. All while I continued to glare at him before I went straight back to struggling once he had gone.

Fuck this guy was so hot. In fact, he was handsome. He just had this strong alpha presence about him that would make the whole room stop and stare at him as he entered it. I guess it also doesn't help that he seemed to know everyone and everyone respected him.

Robert looked like the type of guy that kept himself healthy and groomed, but also had a rough edge to him. His hair wasn't perfect and he had a short beard that wasn't shaped off with a sharp line. I was also aware that he smoked because I saw him yesterday, though he's not had one around me yet. It was kind of hot though.

The one thing about Robert that I honestly don't care for is his money. I had no idea he owned the penthouse. Yes, he was wearing a smart suit and tie, but that didn't mean anything to me. He never even mentioned anything about money while talking to me at the bar. I honestly just loved his company.

"Uh-hm" I suddenly heard Robert clear his throat from the doorway of his wardrobe that was to the side of me.

This caused me to immediately stop struggling and look over at him. I was so focused on thinking about him that I didn't even hear him. Dammit!

Once I looked over at him, I involuntarily scanned his body up and down. He was stood there in a pair of grey sweatpants with his white t-shirt in his hand, therefore showing off his toned torso. He looked fucking amazing... Double dammit.

I knew he noticed me checking him out by the little smirk that tugged on his lips. He walked over to me and gently took hold of my chin and lifted it up so I was forced to look at him.

"Still not managed to escape then?" Robert asked me.

I shook my head side to side.

"I told you I doubt you'll escape, didn't I?"

"Yes, sir" I nodded.

"Hmm... I think we better get you more secure."

I gulped hard and hesitantly nodded, "y-yes, sir" I stuttered.

"But first, would you like some more wine?"

"Yes please" I smiled.

"Okay," he smiled back, "let me go grab them."

With that, Robert let go of my chin and walked out of the room while putting his white t-shirt on.

I was nervous, and I think Robert could sense that. Hence why he offered me some more wine.

About a minute later, Robert came back in with our wine glasses, that he must have refilled while he was out there, and walked over to me to stand in front of me. He held the glass up to my lips, to which I willingly parted my lips, and carefully let me sip it while he drank some of his.

He had drank only some of his while I carried on going. What could I say? I was thirsty! Plus this would definitely help calm my nerves.

Robert looked down at me with wide eyes but never pulled it away. Eventually, I finished drinking the whole glass.

"Jesus Christ" I heard him mutter as he pulled the empty glass away from my lips.

I smiled shyly up at him and blushed slightly, "thank you."

"You're welcome," he chuckled but then his eyes fell down to my chest, "shame a little bit got away though."

I looked down at my chest and noticed a trail of wine was slowly making it's way down to my cleavage.

"Let me clean that up for you" he said.

I was expecting him to go and get a cloth or something, but instead he held both of the wine glasses in his left hand and gently placed his right on my waist. He then bent down and leant his face into my chest. Only then did I realise what he was going to do.

Robert glided his tongue slowly up my chest, following the trail of wine. I let out a moan and tilted my head to the side slightly to allow him more access as he continued up my neck.

"I think it tastes better off of your skin" he breathed in my ear and then went to planting kisses along my jaw to my lips.

I gasped and waited for him to kiss my lips, but instead, he remained hoovered near them for a second.

I felt him smirk while letting out a small chuckle and then pulled away to stand back up completely. He took hold of my chin with his right hand and lifted it up. I looked up at him intently, waiting for his next move.

I felt so needy right now. I just wanted more.

However, all he did was wink and walk out of the bedroom.

Holy fuck.

-♡-