• 20 •

The way I had Jade squirming underneath me made me so hard

The way I had Jade squirming underneath me made me so hard. I thought my trousers were going to burst.

"Once you're d-done with me?" Jade stuttered.

I couldn't help but notice she had been stuttering this whole time I've had her pressed up against this wall. I knew she wasn't scared because she would have used her safeword, right? I don't know, maybe it was anticipation? Or maybe she was intimidated? Whatever it was, it made me get harder and harder knowing I had this effect on her.

"Yes, my love. I'll be done with you once I have you begging me to stop" I said as I leant in and attacked her neck by kissing and biting it.

She groaned and moved her head to the side to allow me more access.

I released her wrists from my grip and picked her up by the back of her thighs. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands fell down to my shoulders. I heard her sandals fall off her feet as they were strapless. I pressed her back up against the wall and continued kissing her neck.

Having her pressed up against the wall using my hips meant that I could still use my hands. "Take this off" I quietly, but firmly, demanded while tugging on her yellow shirt.

Jade instantly leant forward and slipped the shirt off, with my impatient assistance. Once off, she leant back against the wall.

"Ah ah" I muttered as I forcefully gripped the back of her neck with my left hand and bought her closer to me, her head now nestled in the crook of my neck. "And this" I said as I reached my hands round and unclipped her bra.

I felt her chuckle into my neck, "yes, sir" she replied and reached up to pull it off. Soon enough, that was on the floor along with her shirt.

I pushed her back up against the wall and once again grabbed her small wrists. I pinned them to the wall either side of her head and held them there while I scanned her torso. I don't think I'd ever get bored of this sight. I looked back to her eyes and smirked, "half way there, just the other half to go."

She smirked back at me seductively and squirmed in my grasp slightly, "I'm all yours, sir."

This made my smirk larger, "damn right you are."

With that, I leant in and passionately locked lips with hers. I snaked my right hand up her waist and cupped her breast. I started kneading it.

All of a sudden, in one swift movement, I released from the kiss but replaced kissing just under her earlobe. While at the same time rolling her nipple in between my fingers.

This caused Jade to moan out loudly. She flew her head back and arched her back.

I smirked against her skin at her response and fuck me did it make me harder... If that was possible. Errrrgh, I can't wait any longer.