Part 2

(A/N: Heyy guys, this is your amajin author, I know my updates are soo random😩, so I've decided that I'll try my best to update every Wednesday for sure, I'll also try to update on any other random day apart from Wednesdays and might give double updates too ;) soo hope y'all are doing great, and enjoy this chapter!! love u!!!💕💕)

Y/N POV

We both just reached the store, and for some damn reason, the candies and chips aisles were right in front of us, and me being me wanted to get everyone of it.

Sunghoon went ahead and grabbed 10 packs of chips knowing that everyone's gonna eat more than what they're given, lol, he looks soo cute tho-

"Heyy, do you want any chocolates?", he asked while I was zoning out, imagining how each of those tasted....

"Hell yeaa!!", I yelled and everyone started looking at us weirdly.

"Umm.. sure", he said, and I just ran towards ✨the love of my life✨.

Just when I was above to grab the (your favorite chocolate) another hand reached out to it too.

It was Beomgyu sunbae, if you don't know about him yet, he's one of my seniors too. He's gonna graduate this year, he and I were paired up for an event held at school, and he's a great friend too!

"Oh, Hi y/n!", he says excitedly, while reaching out to hug me.

"Helloo sunbaee", I say, hugging back.

Sunghoon POV

Agh!

Why did she call me if I had to third-wheel while both of them are talking?!

Wait, she didn't even call me, damn I'm regretting my life decisions of coming here.

They've been chit-chatting for the past 10 min while I was standing awkwardly not knowing what to do, I've also gathered all the snacks we need, and all I have left to do is ask her to prom....just kidding!

Though I hope I can ask her, in our kingdom, we aren't allowed to date or marry anyone except our soulmate, the only person whom we are 100% compatible with, we're the only kingdom who's blessed with a thing called 'Soulmates' but few think it's a curse but I along with many people think its a blessing, and the only way to get to know that one's our soulmate, we have to have the same birthmark, and mine is on my stomach, near my belly button and people find it funny.....hmmp.

(A/N: Okay,  this is so random but 'Blessed-Cursed' y'all!!🥳
Sunghoon: Author, u an Engene?🤨
A/N: Is that even a question, duh, I am one😌😏
Sunghoon: I wanna know if any of the readers are Engenes too, if you are, comment who's ur bias?(*^_^*))

(A/N: Okay,  this is so random but 'Blessed-Cursed' y'all!!🥳Sunghoon: Author, u an Engene?🤨A/N: Is that even a question, duh, I am one😌😏Sunghoon: I wanna know if any of the readers are Engenes too, if you are, comment who's ur bias?(*^_^*))

(A/N: why is he soo cute y'all?!😩🤌)

But I surely hope one day, y/n wears a crop top so I can know if she's my soulmate or not, and I don't mean it in a perverted way, like you readers do🙄😑.

Anyways, all I have left to do is ask her if she wants any other snacks.

*ring ring*

Just then my phone started to ring.

"Yeoboseyo", I say.

"Ah, hoonie, it's me, are you guys coming or planning to graduate in the supermarket itself?!", sarcasm, I noticed it, it was Sunoo, he's the only one who calls me that.

"Tell your sister that, she's been talking with Beomgyu sunbaenim for the past ten minutes while I don't know what to do", I reply.

"I told you, she's a pain in the ass! Anyways hurry up and come within 10 minutes if you don't want to miss the film", he says totally unconcerned about his sister.

"Ok, byee!", I say while hanging up.

A/N: ik it's not how they behave in real life, but lets just get along with it, and sorry if I'm not focusing much on the other members since it's hard to give every member equal role, sorry about that, also I think I'm gonna reveal their birthmark in the next chapter.

Anyways, hope y'all loved this chapter!!💕

Pls do Vote and Comment, don't be a silent reader!!😁😅

Have a great day/night!!

Love y'all!!💕✨

Byeeee!!!