Part 4

Sunghoon POV

"Why did you come here anyway?", I ask.

"I also wanted to change my dress soo..", her voice drifted away.

"Oo sure, you can go change now", I say while getting myself out the room.

As soon as I went out she closed the door, and since I was bored and not interested in the movie because it was already halfway done, I waited for her.

"Okay, we can go and watch the movie now", she says while coming out of the room.

Wait.

She's wearing a crop top.

(A/N: That's what y'all are wearing, sorry if you don't like it😁)

OMG I THINK SHE'S MY SOULMATE!!!

SHE HAS THAT SAME BIRTHMARK AS MINE!!

AAAHDGHDHSB!!!

MY CRUSH IS MY SOULMATE!!

Should I tell her?

What if she dates another guy not knowing about this?

Maybe I should tell her, but not now, later.

"Heyy, are you coming or planning to graduate near the door of my brother's bedroom? That wouldn't be a cool background for a graduation photo", she says sarcastically.

They share braincells, this proves it all.

(A/N: Ikr Sunghoon!!🥲)

"Yea I'm coming, also, I'm older than you right? So call me oppa", I say while leaning forward near her face, and wink, this was the first and only time I ever got to do something flirty, and I'm more than confident about behaving like this since now I know that she's my soulmate.

HOLD UP.

I totally forgot about Sunoo!

She's his sister, and he's my bestie, what should I do??😩🤌

Y/N POV

OMG!

What's gotten into him!?

He's behaving soo different, he was kinda like cute and shy, what happened to that side of him?

But I still love this side too, like who wouldn't.

(A/N: 😏😏😏)

"Okay, Sunghoon, 'oppa' ", I say while leaning a bit more forward till our noses touched, I could say he was pretty surprised and flustered, I love the power I have on him, he's soo cute.

I had to tiptoe to do so, like he's as tall as Burj Khalifa while I am like as short as Eiffel Tower is next to it.🥲

"Then let's go", he says while turning around and dragging me with him to the couch.

That simple hand touch was enough to give me butterflies🦋🦋🦋.

"It took you both long enough", says my brother while rolling his eyes.

Suddenly everyone's attention moved toward us.

They were looking down near us and turning back to each other and were smirking.

OH SHIT!

WE'RE STILL HOLDING HANDS.

As soon as I realized it, I left his hand, he too noticed it I guess.

Everyone but Sunoo oppa saw it, good for me.

(A/N: Yeaa, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me, if you ever cared to ask~🥳✨)

"The movie is also done, what took you both this long?", says one of my other bestie, Niki.

"I accidentally spilled the drink on Sunghoon oppa's shirt so he had to change his dress and I had to clean up", I confess honestly since all of them know how clumsy I am.

"Wasn't the milk you spilled in the morning enough? Also 'oppa' ? Is anything going on in between both of you?", asks Sunoo oppa.

Oh damn.

Why do I do this, like always, all the time?😩🤌

"I told her to call me that", Sunghoon oppa says, well that was bold of him, and now my brother's quite, lol.

(A/N: Why does it feel like a mother interfering in a sibling fight and now both of them shut up?? Also does anyone else out there have siblings? I do🥲)

"Okay, that's fine hoonie", my brother says, "though that's really weird", I heard him mumble.

"Okay, so are we gonna watch another movie or play any game?", Jungwon asks.

"Let's watch a movie then play a game since we both missed the movie earlier", I say excitedly.

"Sure y/niee", he says.

"I thought of watching a horror movie so we can see who survives while watching it",  says Sunoo oppa.

"You're the one who gets scared easily though", says Jungwon.

"I think Heeseung hyung, me and y/n can survive", he adds.

(A/N: 

Throwback to this interview👀)

"Yeaa, I'm soo brave you know?", I say proudly😎😌.

"Says the one who shouted in the haunted house", Sunoo oppa replies.

"I already talked about that! I only shout if someone else shouts, I don't get scared of ghosts but I don't know why I start shouting if someone else does that too", I start whining because he was teasing me.

"Stop it both of you! Let's just watch the movie, I think let's watch 'Train to Busan' ", Jay says being the mom of the group.

"Okay", I agree and so does everyone.

A/N: So just incase anyone still has a confusion on who all y/n doesn't call Jungwon and Niki as 'oppa' since they're her besties and no one being honest uses respectful terms to call they're besties, and the others are her brothers friends and they never really bothered on how she was calling them . She calls Sunoo as 'oppa' since he's her actual brother, also lastly, she doesn't call Sunghoon 'oppa' cause she was conscious on how he would feel about it as he's a Prince.

If anyone of you still has a question, don't mind to ask!😋

Hope y'all loved this chapter!!💕

Pls do Vote and Comment, don't be a silent reader!!😁😅

Have a great day/night!!

Love y'all!!💕✨

Byeeee!!!