Part 11

A/N POV

After all, a promise made is a promise that's meant to be kept. Through all the stages of danger, a word is a word, never take back on it, it only lowers its own value otherwise.

You agreed, you had to. He loved it, loved watching you struggle. He gave you a choice, a one you'd rather keep to yourself. But who is he so great to dare ruin the image of the to- be queen? No one knows yet.

Sunghoon kept his promises too. The vows he must take after attaining the age of sixteen, a tradition, after all, should be followed and abided by, just as much as a promise.

Y/N POV

Like I don't deserve this. Suck it up girl, he'll be here again otherwise.

Looking at enraged Sunghoon makes me laugh, unless he's mad at me. Now that, it hurts.
He should be mad for me, not at me. When will he get that?

I turn around hastily, hoping no one saw me getting lectured by the damn prince of this nation. Like failing grade eight wasn't enough embarrassment in this lifetime.

My legs refuse to obey my mind, they seem to be better connected with this organ, known to be inside human's chest, quit humans, almost all living beings seem to need it. It's worth seems just high enough to sell it for money and attend all the concerts I was held back from since it wasn't my money.

Rich, my ass. They don't let me touch a bit of their money, and why you wonder? A daughter, not so privileged, an adopted daughter, absolutely not privileged.

A/N: Heyy guys, sorry for updating so slow, but I realised it'd be better if I make short but frequent updates. So from here onwards, I'll try to update at least thrice per month.

Anyways, please vote this chapter and have a great day/night ahead.