Part 10 (Bit-2)

(A/N: I am so sorry for not updating for so long guys, and I last updated before mid-terms and now my finals are also done, and I am like extremely sorry. I just realized how cringe-worthy my story actually is, so I'm planning to change the way characters speak, and I'll rewrite this book if possible, when it's actually complete. To all the people who are wondering why the concept since the start was very child-like, I was twelve, now close to fourteen, so sorry about it, lol)

A/N POV

The King and the Queen decided to head towards Sunghoon's room to check up on the news, but all for what they knew was that he should be studying in his drawing room.

Yet he decided to sneak out, why study when you can hang out with your gang of friends, none know whether that batch of friends would be forever but they were deeply connected at the moment, which wouldn't make you wonder about what may happen soon or later.

*back to the date*

After eating at the CVS store, you all headed to Namsan tower, the tickets inside were expensive, and to go even higher after a certain point would cost more, because of which you dropped down the idea of going even higher, since you were afraid of heights.

Out of all the things, heights, which is also probably the most commonly feared too, why?
Well, along with a blessing, a curse was pawned upon the royals and their respective soulmates, the curse often wasn't discovered till the moment you were in deep trouble regards it, but nevertheless, you often denied the fact of being afraid though the thought of certain things gave you chills.

A good while later, the fireworks began, Sunghoon denied going up just to spend time with you, while your brother couldn't care less and headed up, though he too wanted to stay back for Sunghoon.

(A/N: A ✨SunSun moment✨ right there. Let me know all the ships you think shall sail in Enhypen)

Right when the final rocket went up, Sunghoon flinched and wrapped his arms around your body. Must be his curse, cliché but it's exactly the opposite of the blessing, the fire.

"Tch, such a weak dude", you hear someone from behind mumble.

"Says who?", you let go of Sunghoon turn around and ask.

"Me, what you gonna do?", says an ajjushi with a smirk.

"Nothing", you say with a polite smile.

"Let's go", Sunghoon replies and grabs your wrist while dragging you to go the elevator downstairs.

"Can we take some pictures in that photo booth?", you point towards it, hoping he'd agree.

"No, could we please go later?", he replies.

Once you both were back downstairs, you were looking for a cab nearby, while Sunghoon was talking on the phone with someone, probably his parents, trying to convince them to let him be outside. You also called the other people and asked when they'd be getting down, but they simply stated that they're eating at a restaurant at the top because it had a great view.

They actually forgot about you both while having their time, and you didn't want to bother them much so you simply told about it to Sunghoon and that you both would go alone. Right then, the ajjushi from earlier caught your eye, thinking of your silly prank you dragged Sunghoon to a bench beside.

"Watch what I'm doing, lol", you chuckle and turn around while patiently waiting for that person to drink water.

He finally brings his bottle out from his bag, opens the cap, and then places it in his mouth.
There was only some water so he planned to drink it all, but with your powers, you just made sure the water never ended, and you couldn't stop giggling the whole time. A couple of seconds later, that person just burst out coughing, probably because the water went into a wrong pipe.

Sunghoon was quiet the whole time, so you look beside to check on him, he looked enraged.
"Are you okay ajjushi?", he immediately walks towards him and helps him out.
A couple of minutes later when he assured he was fine and thanked Sunghoon and also apologized, Sunghoon returned.

"Are you out of your mind? It's not a good thing to play such silly pranks on people who just simply make a comment, more over he's an old man, what if he accidentally chokes and dies, you'd be the one in guilt forever, and as a prince, I can't just stand watching any citizen suffering. Forget about that stupid dinner date, I'm embarrassed to be even seen with you", he muttered harshly before leaving.

You just sat there watching him, you knew what you did was wrong, but you had to. You had no choice if you wanted him alive, and it was only this incident that saves the ajjushi, that saves him from a disease he hadn't known he had till he checks up later at the doctor because of his burning throat which he assumed he got because of chocking out. He got treated for several months before he was fine.

But you weren't, you weren't fine. All the things you had to hide just so you could pretend that you're still a little child in the group, no matter how much you changed through time and through words, you couldn't let it be shown. A promise after all, is meant to be kept.

That was it for you, you couldn't pretend anymore, but what about the consequences? What about all the people who'll have their fate change by your childish behavior?

You knew he'd be back, not now, but soon, if not for you, for Sunoo.

A/N: Hope you guys liked this chapter,
Don't forget to vote and comment,
Hope you have a great day/night ahead.

:)