Part 9

A/N POV

"Then why don't we actually pretend that we're on a date?", asks Sunghoon.

It would be a lie if one said that, it didn't give butterflies to both of you while thinking of that idea.

"Umm.. Okay oppa", you say, hesitantly since you were nervous.

*Meanwhile, on the other table*

"Why can't they both just date already?", yells Heeseung in a low voice.

"I know right!", agrees Jungwon.

"Excuse me, but can anyone acknowledge my presence? The girl who's sitting there is my sis", grunts Sunoo .

"And we're your bros", jokes Niki.

"Excuse me sir, what would you like to order?", asks the waitress politely.

"The regular for me", requests Jungwon.

"How many times have you been here?", questions Niki.

"Quite a good number of times", replies Jungwon proudly.

"I'd like to have a Vanilla Latte with coffee jelly", orders Jake.

"I want mint-choco ice cream, if you have some", says Niki.

"Yes sir, we do have it", assures the waitress.

"Anything else?", she asks.

"Nothing more", addresses Jay, since the others already ate at home.

*Back to Sunghoon and you*

"So, to the movies then?", you confirm.

"Yupp, let's go", exclaims Sunghoon.

After both of you split the bill and pay, you both headed out, this was both of y'alls plan-

-Movie date at 12:00pm, planned by you (it was already 11:45)
-A fest happening in an Amusement Park at 4:00pm, planned by Sunghoon
-Fireworks view from Namsan Tower at 6:30pm, planned by you
-Dinner date near Han River at 8:00pm, planned by Sunghoon

"Which movie did you book?", asks Sunghoon excitedly.

"Oh, it's just a Disney movie", you reply.

"Okayy", he says.

*Timeskip to after the movie*

"Woahh, I loved the movie", says Sunghoon.

"Same, but I srsly thought everyone would be mad and like 'NEVER' forgive her when they got to know she was a girl", you confess.

(Any guesses on which movie?
 Hint- it's about a girl who disguises as a guy and goes to the war instead of her dad)

"Anyways, wanna eat something before going to the fest?", asks Sunghoon, while both of you were walking on the street, holding hands.

(imagine it as you both)

"Yeah, I want that cotton candy", you reply, pointing towards the stall.

"Okay, even I was in the mood of eating it", he admits.

"Well, who doesn't like it?", says Sunoo from behind, loud enough that both of you could hear it.

"Did you have to do that?", complains Sunghoon, turning around to face him.

"We both knew y'all were following us, anyways, we made a plan for the whole day, do you want to join us?", you explain and ask.

"Yeah, me, Niki, Jungwon and Heeseung are free for the day", answers Sunoo.

"Jake has a blind-date booked and I was planning to go to shopping, it's my friend's brother's birthday, so I have to help them in shopping", says Jay.

"Okay", you say, "Anyways, can I just go get some cotton candy already?"

"Lol, okay", they reply.

Little did any of them know that one person was trailing behind them, tracing and taking pictures of everything happening.

Sunghoon POV

I don't know why, but I still have that bad feeling since morning that something might go wrong.

But so far, so good, everything is just going awesome.

Anyways, we went to the fest and had some fun.

*Timeskip to after few rides*

"Can't we just go to the water roller coaster again?", y/n asks for the nth time.

"Bro, chill, we've already gone on that ride twice because of you", says Niki.

"And look at Hoonie, he looks like he's gonna puke", adds Sunoo

I'll be honest, I love the water, but my problem is that, I release a strange aura when in-contact with the water, it makes the water flow in my direction so there might be big waves which only I can survive, since I was born with that power and I'm pretty sure y/n can survive those too, but she doesn't yet know about it as her 'power' because she's my soulmate.

I had to fake being sick so people wouldn't doubt me. These powers are given to each generation of the ruling class depending on the biggest problem they'll have to face. For me, it seems like it would be a tsunami, and for my parents, it was forest fires.

A/N: I tried elaborating the chapter as much as I can, and yeah, this was a pretty long chapter, so hope y'all loved it!!💕

Pls do Vote and Comment, don't be a silent reader!!😁😅

Have a great day/night!!

Love y'all!!💕✨

Byeeee!!!