Part 7

(A/N: I know I'm not regular😭😭😭, but I promise y'all, the schedule will be fixed soon, I was busy in school stuff🥲🥲🥲, so I might try to update every weekend😎😎😎, this book is pretty long, I expect it to be like something over 30 chapters😏😏😏, but not sure, and we're almost done with 10 parts, I'm so proud, like fr-😌😌😌, anyways, hope you love this chapter✨✨✨)

Sunghoon POV

"I've been hiding something from all of you, as you know, I love music, right?", I say, slowly.

"Yeah, I heard you singing in your shower a billion times", y/n mumbles, wait what?!

"What?!", I exclaim.

"Erm- Don't get the wrong idea, I mean, like, whenever you stay at our house, and use the washroom in my brother's room and sing, I'll obviously hear you since it's in the wall right beside mine", she explains.

"And yeah, I'm no pervert like the online sasaengs you have", she adds.

"Okay, okay, anyways, I've been secretly practicing singing and guitar in hopes of debuting, but the problem is, it might get to scandalous if I reveal myself, so I'm planning to do my debut anonymously, like with a mask or something, and one more issue is, if anyone recognizes my voice and my parents get to know about it, I have no clue how they're gonna react", I explain, detailly.

"So, you want to debut but don't want to show yourself", she confirms.

"Yeah, wait, I just remembered the fact you could sing, right?", I say, excitedly.

She replies, "Yeah, I can sing, I have a whole damn YouTube channel with me covering songs for a reason".

"Why don't you sing, while I do the producing bit, and we both could sing together in some areas?", I've never gotten a better idea, I'm proud of you, my brain, lol.

"And I could help you write the lyrics as well, that's such a great idea though, since I have many song ideas ready but can't exactly do the producing bit, and neither do I know how to play an instrument", she adds, while just jumping in excitement.

(A/N: This is me, when I find out that schools will be closed for few days because of the heavy rains😁😏😎
Readers: I have to agree with you on that one👀😅😋
A/N:😌😌😌
Readers:🙄😑😤)

"Thank you", I say, flustered.

"Could both of you shut up, and speak low?", I heard Sunoo shout from the other room.

"Fuck, he heard all my crap, I bet he's gonna go on imitating me for the rest of my life", she says, scrunching her nose.

"Lol, I bet he's gonna do that with me too", I whisper.

"Anyways, it's getting late, should we sleep now, and talk in the morning?", she asks gently.

"Yeah, and if you feel uncomfortable, just tell me, I'll go sleep on the couch", I say, so that she doesn't feel uneasy with me.

Y/N POV

My heart just can't stop racing after he said that.

"No worries, I'm completely fine with you being here, but, um.. I actually can't sleep without cuddling, so if I accidentally cuddle into you while sleeping, sorry", I confess.

"It's fine, I can't sleep without cuddling either, that's why you're brother is annoyed of me", Sunghoon admits.

"Oh, ok then, goodnight", I say, while offing the lights, all except my bed side lamp, I can't sleep without it on.

(A/N: Incase you're wondering, which you probably are, this is your room-

another angle-

Sorry if you don't like it, and as usual, in such cases, you're kindly requested to imagine it as whatever you like)

I lay onto the bed, and cover myself under the duvet, while he does the same.

He slowly places his hands over my waist and cuddles into me.

So that's it for now, and I'd like to know whether many of you want cute fluff or something angsty sort of (which I suck at writing), let me know in the comments.

Hope y'all loved this chapter!!💕

Pls do Vote and Comment, don't be a silent reader!!😁😅

Have a great day/night!!

Love y'all!!💕✨

Byeeee!!!