34. Birthday

Bailey's Pov

Weeks have gone by and I haven't heard a word from Damien. I broke his heart, so I wouldn't expect to see him anyways.

Today is a day that I used to dread the most, it would always remind me of my brother. Blaze and mines 18th birthday.

I told Brooklyn that I didn't want to do anything for my birthday but she insisted that we go to the club.

Let's just say she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"I don't want to." I say to her.

She was holding up a short black dress that would barely even cover up my ass or my tits. It looked like something a stripper would wear.

"Your wearing it." She says seriously.

"No I'm not, it's already bad enough your dragging me to the stupid club in the begin with." I deadpan.

I go to my closet, I take a look at all the outfits that I had.

"No."

"No."

"Ew no."

"Perfect." I smile.

I take out the black crop top that was matched with a black biker skirt. It looked way better then what Brooklyn wanted to me wear.

"I'm wearing this instead." I tell her.

She groaned, "Fine."

I go into the bathroom and get changed, slipping in my skirt and crop top.

I must say that I loved this outfit, it's a shame it's spent most of its time in the closet

I must say that I loved this outfit, it's a shame it's spent most of its time in the closet. I brush my teeth and put on some lipstick. I didn't bother going bold I just did a nude color. Along with a nude eyeshadow.

I decided to leave my hair down but braided a small piece of hair.

I look at myself in there mirror, I smiled. Satisfied with how I looked.

I walk out of the room and see Brooklyn laying on my bed. She was deep in thought, like she didn't know what to wear.

"What's your problem?"

"I don't know what to wear." She whines.

Seriously, she was just shoving a dress in my face but doesn't know what to wear.

"Wear the dress that you wanted me to wear." I suggest.

She stops and looks at me, I raise an eyebrow. "Why didn't I think of that myself?"

I slam my head against my hand.

Is there something not right with her.  She quickly stands up and runs to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I go to my closet and grab a pair of black heels. They were perfect for my outfit and they weren't too uncomfortable.

I grab a small wallet that was glittery and perfect for going out to clubs. I never had a use for it so I never used it.