Chapter Two

The Illusion – Chapter Two

The entire drive from the café, was very intense for both Queen and Denise. Although they were both in separate cars and going in opposite directions, both Queen and Denise could not forget, what they had just witnessed. James actually romantically kissing his own mother Marla and Queen’s former foster sister from childhood, Delta, right in front of each other. They both saw this, and no one looked grossed out, forced, or upset. They all seemed very pleased and very comfortable. Queen felt doubly betrayed because she looked at Delta like a real sister and friend, although she always knew that Delta was jealous of her and seemed to have some underlined secret hatred, towards her, Queen still showed Delta love.

Meanwhile, Denise was on the phone with their other friend Christina, from their yoga class, while driving back home. She wanted to make sure that it was definitely James that Christina thought she saw, two weeks ago, hanging out with a guy named Sanders, who everyone knows is single and prefers to date men. So Denise asked Christina to describe the guy that she saw with Sanders, just to make sure, since Christina didn’t really know James and had only seen him briefly, a couple of times in person. Christina said: “well I just based it off of the brief couple of meet and greets, that we’ve had, along with the pictures that Queen has posted on her Facebook page, and the pictures that she has shown us, of her and James through her phone at yoga; from that, I thought that the guy I saw, really looked like James.” Denise said ok, but she really needed a description if possible. She wanted to be completely certain, before she told Queen. Christina said ok and that she would try. She then went on to explain, that the guy she saw, was kind of like a mixed race or something, with a short, tapered haircut, with his hair balding in two places, on top and in the middle, of his head. He had a decent face, small black beady eyes, and he seemed to be about six feet, with a medium build, he was wearing glasses, and goofy looking but overly trying to look cool, confident and tough. He also seemed kind of arrogant, and was mean mugging everyone that he encountered, except Sanders. He wore flat designer type shoes, a gold chain around his neck, a ring on the left marriage finger, an earring in his right ear and a very expensive watch on the right wrist. But he didn’t really stand out, his clothes were very neat and matched but other than that, he was fairly plain.

Man! Shouted Denise, in disgust, I think that actually was, that crazy loser! Queen and I caught him red handed, today too, girl! He’s such an A Hole! Christina was very shocked and surprised and said: “Wait, wait, wait, what the heck? You guys caught him, as in, saw him doing something extra marital today? What in the world was he doing this time? He’s insane! Did he forget that he was married? I mean, he has a really pretty and successful wife and two beautiful kids! He’s just stupid!” Denise said, I know girl but let’s talk about this piece of crap later, I’m sure Queen needs a friend right now, let me check on her and see how she’s holding up. I’ll call you tomorrow, thanks for the information girly. Denise gets off the phone wondering how to break this new news to Queen because she knows that Queen needs to know who she’s living with, but Denise doesn’t want to cause her any additional pain. So Denise decides to text Queen to check on her and go to bed, hoping that she can find a clever way to simultaneously inform and comfort her best friend about her husband’s newest shenanigans tomorrow.

After angrily driving around for an hour or so thinking, Queen finally arrived home and immediately started looking for clues of infidelity, betrayal and anything that could give her more insight, on who this clown actually was, that she married. Finally, she found his old phone and figured out the password, so that she could see, if there was anything in there that might help her understand. What she saw gave her chills, and even more disappointment but also the clarity that she was seeking. She felt both relieved and disgusted simultaneously! She found pictures of James naked with his mom Marla, her former foster sister Delta and this young guy from James’ job, Ben, that he had just recently introduced Queen to. He claimed to be training Ben but now Queen thinks that he must have been sleeping with Ben too! She thought, oh that’s why James kept going on and on about Ben, he was getting naked and having extra marital escapades with him! How dare this crazy, stupid, S.O.B, Queen thought, but immediately she knew that she had to pull it together, before the kids got home and definitely before James decided to grace them with his unwanted presence! So, she collected herself and put everything back like it was, because she had seen enough, but at that moment, another book fell out with weird inscriptions, that she didn’t recognize. Queen thought to herself, now what the heck is this? She quickly hopped on google, scanned the symbols and got the next shock of her life! Her research described the items as witchcraft, blood and death ritualistic writings! She was shocked but didn’t quite understand, as this was her first time seeing anything like this at all, so she decided to delve deeper, to figure out exactly what this circus clown and his performing monkeys, were up to. She found out that these rituals, are used to murder people supernaturally, with hopes that no one will ever know. At this point, she snapped a picture, put everything back but something told her to look in his filing cabinet, in their joint home office. She looked in the filing cabinet and found three new life insurance policies, for her and their two children. Queen Shouted: “Oh My God!, Oh My God!, Oh My God! He’s trying to murder us!” Then she heard a voice that sounded like her Deceased Father, which said: “Pumpkin, none of them, will ever murder you or your children! You are protected and more powerful than you know. Now calm down, you will not die! All of this information, you needed to know, so that you could evolve, and grow!” Queen was speechless because she knew that this was the voice of her Father, comforting her, from beyond the grave, as her Guardian Angel. At that moment, she began to realize that this was just the beginning of her new journey!