Chapter Three

The Illusion – Chapter Three

Almost a week would go by, before Queen would actually talk to, or see anyone, outside of James and their two children. This was her way to regroup and process everything. She skipped yoga, her weekly girls night out and everything that would break her focus because she has completely transformed into fight mode and doesn’t even realize it!

She managed to contact the life insurance company and explain that a mistake was made and had them cancel all of the life insurance policies on her and their children immediately, without James knowing; however, she left the life insurance policy that was in place, on James and named their children as beneficiaries, with a clause that did not allow any additional changes to be made. She made copies of proof of James’ infidelity with her former foster sister Delta, infidelity in the form of incest with his mother Marla and infidelity involving men, using pictures of him and his co-worker Ben. Queen now had all the proof that she needed to show that James was unfaithful and had another agenda, the entire time that they were married.

The more James did to her, the more he awakened her inner power and inner strength. James would’ve never helped Queen in this way, if he actually knew what he was doing. At this point, even if James figured out that Queen was now more powerful than he could ever imagine, he couldn’t shut it off, nor reverse it! He has awakened her sleeping Dragon Queen Spirit and now she’s not ever going back to sleep!

James did notice that Queen was acting alittle different but didn’t know why. When he tried to read Queen’s mind, it turned his ability to read minds into dust because her protection saw him as a threat and stopped him from violating her! Now, his ability to read anyone’s mind, was destroyed! James could now only see, what Queen's protection wanted and allowed him to see, and neither James or Queen knew that any of this happened.

His arrogance made him blow it off as nothing, just him not really trying, since Queen didn’t bring up anything that she had recently found out about him.

James wanted to make sure that Queen was still under his illusion and mind altering spells, so he called his mom to report that Queen was acting differently and asked her to check on Queen supernaturally, not knowing that Queen was listening through the walls, with her super hearing because everything that they did to harm her, activated and increased her power, as a protective mechanism that was buried deep inside of her and set to activate, when she needed it most.

Although Queen could hear every word that they were saying, as if she was an actual part of the conversation or they were talking to her directly; she remained calm and acted as if she didn’t know anything! She smiled, prepared dinner, made small talk with James, took care of the children, helped with both children’s homework, then practiced and prepared for her upcoming events, all while listening to the advice, that was coming in her mind.

With Queen doing her normal chores and not divulging anything that she knew about James, James and his mother were convinced that Queen was oblivious to all of his extra marital affairs and supernatural activities but they couldn’t have been more wrong. Queen was evolving every second now, her Ancestors, Angels and Beings of the Light and Being’s who love her, especially her Deceased Father and most importantly the Creator, were all taking turns talking to and training her. She kept hearing that she was special and came to this place, to help this world and the Higher and Greater Good for All!

The more Queen learned, the more things made sense but Queen still had a lot of questions; however, they all assured her, that all would be revealed in time, and when she was ready.

Knowing that James was having extra marital affairs with several other people and seemed to be plotting her death and the death of their children, Queen became very cautious of her sleeping environment. Ironically, her children began wanting to sleep with her, saying that they felt scared to sleep alone, which once again, was one of her protective mechanisms that activated to keep her and their children safe and together, although Queen nor her children talked about or planned any of it.

James, not wanting to look suspicious, volunteered to sleep in the guest bedroom closest to their bedroom but was wondering why the children suddenly wanted to sleep in the bed with Queen. He attributed it to them seeing something scary on TV or just wanting to be near their Mother but once again, he couldn’t have been more wrong. Yes, they wanted to be close to their Mother but this was the beginning of the evolution, and not just for Queen but for her Children also!