the confrontation.

(Jack POV)

I budge open the doors which for some reason are barricaded with junk from the cafeteria, staff room, and a lot of other places. found a plunger. I climb up the stairs, run from the zombie ball I may or may not have accidentally unleashed, and went into June's room.

she whips around pointing her sniper at me but drops it immediately when she sees who I am an runs up to hug me. her arms fling around my neck nearly choking me. she sobs into my shoulder crying about how she fucked up so much and how sorry she was, but I calm her down.

"June it's ok" I reassure her "you heard Blarg and I don't think you would've shot the truck."

"I wouldn't have at all." she says still slightly crying, "but I hurt you again, and I saw the roses and-"

"BLARG!" 

the roar cuts through our conversation and I see June's eyes fill with rage. she marches to the window not hearing my warnings. she opens the window and screams.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" she yells "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! YOU'RE THE REASON JACK IS HURT!"

she slams the window and looks at me, her actions registering.

"run" we both say.

we sprint down the hall as Blarg slams through the wall. we try to fire off some shots on him, June with her sniper me with my dinky pistol. the bullets just flake off his scales only seemingly pissing him off more. he charges and me and June are only able to dive onto the stairs by the skin of our teeth. we lunge for the exit when Blarg smashes through our path.

he's staring us down until I realize. not us. not June at least. just me. his eyes are filled with fire, his mouth foaming. He opens his massive jaw to let out a earth-shattering, fury-filled roar

"BLAA-KAH!" he roars cutting off halfway.

"get in friends!" Quint shouts "the monster is only momentarily dazed! take this chance to get in the vehicle and evade fatalities!"

"what the dork said!" Dirk yells back

me and June hop in the back of truck both breathless. I look at June and I'm about to say something when, whack! Dirk hits me upside the head.

"stop running away douchebag."