Chapter 1

"OMG GUYS THE FAMOUS ACTOR SAPPHIRE CHEATED ON ACTOR HARRY!?!?" "I CAN'T BELIEVE SAPPHIRE WOULD DO THAT!" "POOR HARRY.. HE DESERVES SOMEONE MUCH BETTER THAN HIM." "OH AND I ALSO HEARD THAT SAPPHIRE WAS DRINKING ALCOHOL AND DOING DRUGS!!" "TSK TSK TSK HARRY SHOULD'VE SLAPPED HIM IN THE FACE!" Those are the posts, comments, tweets, videos and many more in social media apps.

"These people are so stupid! I CHEATED ON HARRY!? HE WAS THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT UGLY SL*T!! AND WHY WOULD I DRINK ALCOHOL AND DO DRUGS! MY BODY CAN'T HANDLE THOSE." The world-famous actor Sapphire yelled angrily in his apartment while reading the posts on social media apps. Sapphire is 21 years old and is famous throughout the world for his flawless and alluring acting. He is very handsome and has a 177 cm in height. He gets annoyed easily but his fans just think that that's what makes him cuter. His body is slim and white. His hair is black while his eyes have a color of a sapphire, and he was called Sapphire for his beautiful eyes. He revealed before that he was bisexual and that made him have more fans that are male.

"Oh and btw I heard that actor Anthony was gambling and is losing a lot of money rn.." "REALLY!? SO THAT'S WHY WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM FOR A LONG TIME NOW!!" "YEAHH AND I HEARD HE WAS MISSING FOR A WEEK UNTIL HE WAS FOUND IN A HOTELLL" "SIGH I WONDER WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEIR MINDS"

"Huh? Actor Anthony? Isn't he that handsome actor who's just a bit more famous than me? I heard his manager was strict with him? Or maybe he was just accused like me." Sapphire said without a care on what was happening in Anthony's life. Anthony is also a famous actor like Sapphire but is a bit more famous than him. He is very handsome and he had a lot of fans worldwide. He is 23 years old and his acting was also flawless. He is said to be cold and quiet behind the scenes. He has a good body build and has a 186 cm in height. His hair is also black while his eyes were green. His sexuality is unknown.

He was reading madly on social media apps when he got a call from his manger.

Manager

Answer                          Don't Answer

"What does he want noww" Sapphire wondered. He answered then he heard the loud voice of his manager. "SAPPHIRE! DID YOU SEE THE POSTS IN SOCIAL MEDIA!? YOUR NAME IS ONE OF THE MOST SEARCHED UP RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THAT SCANDAL!" his manager angrily said. "YEAH I KNOW! STOP YELLING! My ears are gonna be deaf because of your voice Raphael!" Sapphire said. "I just can't believe they would believe Harry's lies and- and- send hate comments without hesitation!" Raphael said angrily. Raphael is Sapphire's manager and is also 22 years old and handsome. Sapphire would always tell him his problems and Raphael would help him. "That's because they're dumb! Now do you have news about the movie?" Sapphire said. "Well, your acting in the movie is cancelled because of that scandal.. The director and the actors think that it isn't a good idea to have you acting in the movie when you have a big scandal right now." Raphael said. "Tch, fine then. I'm going to sleep, I'm exhausted." Sapphire said. "All right. I'll call you if there's more news. Bye" Raphael said then Sapphire hung up the call. Sapphire then put his phone on the desk and sat on his bed. It took a while before he finally fell asleep. 

Words: 611