Chapter 3

"All right" Anthony replied. "Don't worry. It's just gonna be for a year. After a year, you guys can "break up" and all will be back to normal." Bella said. "What if he doesn't agree to be in a fake relationship then?" Anthony asked. "Well, I guess we'll just have to find another way but I have a good feeling that you guys will eventually be in a fake relationship." Bella said while smiling.

The next day.

It was a beautiful and quiet evening. "Raphael, why are we gonna eat in Just For You? Just For You is a pretty expensive restaurant. I know that the bill would just be nothing for you but we could've just ate at my apartment." Sapphire asked while following Raphael in a huge, exquisite restaurant. Raphael then stopped in front of a room, turned around and faced him.

"Listen Sapphire we're about to meet Anthony and his manager to talk." Raphael said. "Talk? We're gonna talk with Anthony and his manager? Why?" Sapphire asked confused. "I'll explain later inside. Let's go in now." Raphael said. "Okay.." Sapphire said then Raphael opened the door and went inside with Sapphire following him from behind.

The room was big and has lots of decoration. There was a table and 4 chairs in the middle of the room. Two seats that were beside each other had two people sitting on it. Those people were Anthony and his manager, Bella. After the greetings Raphael and Sapphire took a seat beside each other. Raphael was facing Bella while Anthony was facing Sapphire.

They then started eating and after eating for thirty minutes Bella asked "So Mr. Raphael have you talked with Sapphire about what we discussed yesterday?" Raphael's face went a bit pale on hearing this question but he said "No, not yet. But if Sapphire doesn't want to be in a fake relationship then I won't force him, okay?" Before Bella could reply, Sapphire already turned to face Raphael and said "What!? Raphael! You didn't tell me about this!"

"I know! How could I tell you about this? If I told you then you wouldn't have went with me to talk to them." Raphael argued. Bella cleared her throat then said "Don't worry Sapphire. You guys will only be in a fake relationship for a year. It's only to clear the misunderstanding! You guys can just say that you were busy meeting each other then the scandal will be gone. You guys will only have to pretend in front of people, just maybe kiss sometimes, hug or say some lovey-dovey words to each other." Bella explained but Sapphire said "No. I don't wanna be in a fake relationship with him for a year. I'm sorry."

Sapphire's eyes went down to his lap. "But it will only be for a year. After a year you guys will break up and then all will be back to normal! You guys can pretend nothing happened after." Bella tried again. "No. I'm really sorry, but I just can't." Sapphire apologized. "Please-" Bella said but Anthony interrupted her.

"Just stop it Bella. If he doesn't want to then don't. I also don't want to be in a fake relationship." Anthony said. "Yes. Well if there's nothing else then I would like to leave. " Sapphire then stood up. Raphael also stood up then said "I'm sorry Miss Bella but if Sapphire doesn't want to then I won't make him be in a fake relationship. We'll be leaving now. Goodbye"

The both of them then left the room and Sapphire was mad and said "Raphael, you should've told me about this!" "I'm sorry okay? I didn't know how to tell you. Please forgive me, okay?" Raphael said. "No." Sapphire stubbornly said. "Pleasee, should we go shopping??" Raphael asked then Sapphire's eyes were sparkling. "Yes! I forgive you, let's go shopping!" Sapphire excitedly said.

Raphael smiled then said "Okay! Let's wear some disguise first." The two of them went to the bathroom and wore hoodies, eyeglasses and mask. They couldn't be recognized then they went to a mall and went shopping.

After shopping for an hour they went back to Sapphire's apartment. "I'm tired from carrying those bags." Sapphire said while lying down on his bed. "All right, I put your bags on the table. Remember to change your clothes before going to sleep. I'm going to leave now, okay?" Raphael said. "All right, bye" Sapphire said then Raphael left the room. Sapphire then stood up and changed his clothes into a comfortable sleeping outfit. He then fell asleep on his bed. 

Words: 766