Chapter 5

Three days later. It was a Saturday morning. You can hear the loud voices coming from the TV in the living room of Sapphire's apartment.

"All right fans! Your 4 hours are up. We have received the votes for the ten actors and actresses which will be chosen for our show called 'Marry Me, Marry You!'. I'm sure all of you are excited to know who will be picked! All right let's stop the chatting and let's find out who will be on our show!" A famous host said then he opened the envelope that he was holding and started reading the names.

"So our first two are Aiden and his twin brother Hayden! Wow!" He said then after a few seconds he continued. "Okay, okay lower your voices everyone we will now continue on to the rest." The audience then stopped cheering and clapping then listened attentively. "Now for our 3rd one. Oh! I'm sure all of you know this name. Our 3rd one is Harry!" Then people clapped and cheered once again.

Meanwhile Sapphire was coughing and coughing because he choked from drinking his water. "That f*cking assh*le got picked..? It seems that karma fell in love with him and decided not to make him suffer." He said while forcing a smile.

"Now for our fourth and fifth ones! Ooh.. These names have been trending lately on social medias, I'm sure you guys know what happened. Ehem so our fourth and fifth ones are Sapphire and Anthony!" Sapphire once again choked. "Sh*t! I got picked!? I have to come and meet that assh*le!? And that Anthony also got picked. God! That's gonna be so awkward." Sapphire muttered while being frustrated.

"Okay let's continue everyone. So our first half are done now let's go to the second half. Our sixth and seventh are the bestfriends Brielle and Roxy!" "Okay then our eighth and ninth are Celeste and Ash." "RING RING RING!" Someone rang the doorbell in Sapphire's apartment. He sighed then stood up and went towards the door. "Now for our last one.. Our tenth one is the one and only Rosa!" The people clapped and cheered again.

Sapphire just opened the door when he heard that. It was Raphael who rang the doorbell and he also heard the name. They both froze. "F*ck." They both said simultaneously. "Now the show will be held on Monday and Tuesday. The contestants will come on ***** *********** ********** at 8 am if possible.  Youmay watch it on TV in this channel a few days after filming. You can also watchit in our social media accounts, there will be five parts each for Monday and Tuesdaywith the total of 10 video parts. Please look forward to it. To the actors chosen please message us in advance if you cannot attend on the show. All right! Thank you for voting everyone. Goodbye, we'll see you guys on Monday!" Then a commercial popped up.

A few minutes later.

Sapphire and Raphael were sitting on the couch. The TV was turned off so the room was quiet. "So are you gonna come to that show?" Raphael asked Sapphire. "Not sure since that b*stard Harry and that Rosa are also gonna come. Want a cup of juice?" Sapphire said. "Yeah, give me apple juice if you have." Sapphire then stood up and went towards the refrigerator.

"The show is on Monday so you still have time to think. If you decide to come there might be a risk. Like what if Harry and Rosa does something that'll make you mad on purpose? Like something lovey-dovey. But if you don't come the people will probably make fun of you and say you're probably too scared or too mad to come and they'll probably talk about those rumors again.." Raphael said while taking out his phone.

"So you're saying either way there won't be a good ending." Sapphire said stressed. "Yep. But in my opinion I think you should come." Raphael said. "Why do you think so?" Sapphire asked then he gave Raphael a glass of apple juice and sat down.

"Well it might be a good chance to do something new rather than staying inside your apartment the whole day and keep telling me you're bored." Raphael said frowning. Sapphire chuckled then agreed. "Maybe you're right. And the show seems interesting. 'Marry Me Marry You'..." Raphael took a sip of his juice and asked him once again. "So are you gonna come?" Sapphire thought about it then smirked and said "Yeah! I'll come and beat them so hard in that show." 

Words: 766