Chapter 2

"ACTOR ANTHONY HAS BEEN GAMBLING!" "I WONDER IF HE'S GONNA GET FIRED??" "I HEARD HE'S BEEN GAMBLING EVER SINCE HE WAS A TEENAGER.." "HE DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN 8 AWARDS!!" "I BET HIS MANAGER KNEW IT ALL ALONG AND HELPED HIM TO KEEP IT A SECRET!"

"WHAT ARE THESE NONSENSE!? ARE THEY BLIND OR WHAT!" Anthony's manager, Bella yelled angrily inside Anthony's mansion with her hand on her waist and the other hand holding her phone. "WHY CAN'T THEY JUST SHUT UP AND MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS!" She yelled again. "Stop yelling Bella. Just find a way to clear those misunderstandings." Anthony said in a nonchalantly manner while sitting on the couch. "HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM ABOUT THIS!? YOUR CAREER IS ABOUT TO FALL!" Bella yelled angrily again. Anthony just ignored her and pretended not to hear her. "Tsk. I'm gonna find a way to clear up those misunderstandings. You just stay here in your house and don't ever go outside. If you need something just call me." Bella said then she turned around and left. Anthony then stood up and went to his bedroom and opened his laptop. Everywhere he went in social media apps he saw his name. He read the gossips, hate comments, angry posts, videos, pictures and more about him. He then saw rumors about Sapphire.

"Y'all, did you guys know that Sapphire was caught red-handed by the police drinking and doing drugs illegally??" "NO WAY! I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT THOSE RUMORS WERE ACTUALLY ARE TRUE-" "I THINK HE'S IN A POLICE STATION RIGHT NOW BEING QUESTIONED."

He then read them, ignored them, and turned off the laptop. He then just slept on the bed since he didn't have any work to do because of the rumors. After three hours he woke up because of an annoying loud voice yelling. "ANTHONY! ANTHONY! WAKE UP! I HAVE NEWS." Bella yelled while shaking him on the bed to wake up. Anthony groaned and sat up then asked "Shut up. Why did you wake me up?" "YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL RIGHT NOW BUT INSTEAD YOU'RE BEING VERY RUDE TO ME! ANYWAY I FOUND A WAY TO CLEAR UP THE MISUNDERSTANDING BUT.." Bella said. "But what? Spit it out." Anthony said being annoyed. "BUT you'll have to work with another famous actor who also has a scandal right now to clear up both you and his rumors!" Bella announced. "Huh? Who? How?" Anthony asked confused. "Well.. That famous actor is Sapphire. I'm sure you also read his rumors on the Internet. Anyway, you both have to be in a fake relationship for a year so we can clear up the misunderstandings." Bella said. Anthony frowned then said "What? Why do I have to be in a fake relationship with a boy?" "Look, it's because to clear up the misunderstandings! You both can just say you guys were both busy meeting up with each other because of your relationship and that caused a misunderstanding." Bella explained. "No" Anthony said firmly. Bella finally snapped and yelled "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO!? YOU'LL DO IT! IT'S THE ONLY WAY I CAN THINK OF! DO THAT OR YOUR CAREER WILL FALL AND YOU WILL BE HATED AND FORGOTTEN BY PEOPLE FOREVER!!" "Fine! When will he and I meet up?" Anthony asked. "Oh well.. Me and his manager just talked to each other and he said he isn't sure but he'll meet us tomorrow in a private restaurant to talk about it." Bella said. 

Words: 582