Chapter 8

"Good morning, afternoon or evening everyone! The show "Marry Me Marry You" will start now. Once again, I am your host Angelo and these are our ten lovely contestants!" Angelo said smoothly that gives of a nice and professional vibe. Once Angelo said the last sentence the cameras focused onto each and every contestant's face. There were a total of 11 camera man, one for every contestant and one for the host.

"These people are well known around the world, so let me just introduce them a little and say one of their most viewed shows or movies, so that your minds could refresh. Our first contestant is Hayden, the cool and clever emperor in "The Last Emperor". Our second one is his cute and funny twin brother Aiden in "The Daily Life Of A Cat Lover" as a cat lover. Our third one is Sapphire, the captivating and serious lover in "Bittersweet Love". Our fourth one is the dignified and experienced general in "The Justice Seeking General". Fifth one is Brielle, the wise and devoted wife in "Caught You Red Handed". Sixth is Roxy, the hard-working and courageous attorney in "Whatever It Takes". Seventh is Celeste, the beautiful and compassionate Goddess in "The Goddess Above Us". Our eighth one is Ash, the baby faced and wolf-in-sheep's-clothing-like youth in "Sweet and Sour". Ninth is Rosa, the gorgeous and soft hearted high school student in "My Unrequited Love For You". And last but not the least is May, the witty and clumsy assistant in "Hire Me, Sir!"

When Angelo introduced all the actors and actresses one by one, the cameras went to the person being introduced.

"Now that we're done with the introductions, let me explain on how this game works. So we will put you all into a two-player team, five teams in total. We won't be choosing on who's going to be with who, but instead the ladies will be choosing a paper in a bowl and in that paper will be the name of their partner, which are the men. After choosing you guys will be doing what people do before their wedding. Example: the menu, the wedding theme, the budget, the gown and so on. The viewers will judge you based on the cooperation, creativity, punctuality and the overall wedding look of your team."

"And also... the introductions that I did will be the ones you will be acting as."

The surprised expressions on the 10 contestants couldn't be hidden for a moment.

"Example, Celeste will be acting as the Goddess but her taste won't be different to her real taste. Like the wedding theme, if the Goddess that she'll be playing as like the color red but Celeste likes color yellow then she'll pick the color yellow but on how she does it, it will be like how the Goddess does it. Only her personality and her actions will be the same as the Goddess. Get it?"

Everyone nodded in affirmation.

Angelo's smile became wider and soon after that he said "Great! Do you guys have any questions?"

Ash, the baby faced raised his hand right beside his head and said "I have a question."

"Sure, sure what is it?"

"Uhm what if someone forgets how to act like the character they'll be acting as? I mean, I have no problem acting like Josh, but what if they forgot?" Ash spoke slowly and thought before speaking, afraid that he might unknowingly offend someone.

"Ah, don't worry about that. The staff didn't just randomly pick one of your famous shows, but they also picked one of your recent ones, so that you guys will still remember the feeling of acting as your character. But if you guys did forget then we can just pick another character for you that you still can remember. Do any of you want to change characters?" Angelo explained patiently.

After a few seconds of silence just as everyone thought that no one will be speaking, Rosa suddenly spoke up.

"Um, if it's not too much trouble I want to change characters.. I already forgot how to act as Angelica since it's almost already been a year ago since that show finished filming." Rosa smiled a little.

"Oh, of course. That's no trouble. Who do you want to act as?" Angelo said while the crew behind the camera already started taking notes and looking up and down and up and down...

"Well, I want to act as "Gia" in "Crazy Over You". The filming of that just ended about two months ago and she is my most recent one." She said.

"Ohh I know her! I watched that show and it was spectacular! Like seriously I couldn't believe how the acting and the corpses looked extremely realistic." Angelo praised her then looked at the camera and said "Alright Rosa will be acting as the wild and enchanting killer in "Crazy Over You". He was reading that sentence which was written in a white board above the camera.

"Thank you Mr. Angelo and the staffs." Rosa's lips curved upwards more.

Angelo smiled back then said "Okay, who else?"

The rest of them shook their heads no. "Very well. Now let's start picking your partners! Wooh! I'm so excited. Amy, would you please give us the bowl of papers?" Angelo said.

After he said that, a smiling Amy soon appeared then started walking in front of the camera towards Angelo holding a small transparent bowl that looked like a fish bowl but with five papers folded neatly a lot of times instead of water and a fish.

"Thank you Amy." Angelo said taking the bowl.

Amy nodded then turned around and went back towards the staff members.

"Okay, let's start from Rosa to Celeste, is that okay?" He asked the women.

All five of them nodded and Celeste said "Yes, it's fine."

Angelo stood in front of Rosa holding the bowl and told her "Pick one paper and open it. Then whoever's name will be there shall be your partner for this show."

The papers were white and you couldn't see what was written there so you were really just randomly picking one.

After a few moments she put her hand in the bowl and picked one. Holding the paper in her hand she slowly opened the paper in front of the other contestants and the camera.

In that paper was written "Sapphire"

Words: 1053