Chapter One

Serenity woke up in Vali's arms. The silver haired teen was holding on to her tightly. She sat up and stretched. Luckily, Azazel was able to give them a separate home. She climbed out of the bed and padded down the hallway. Serenity went into the kitchen and started breakfast for Vali. She pulled out creamer and eggs and pulled out the ingredients for pancakes. "I wonder what we're doing today? Knowing Vali, he'll want to train again."

"You're so hot when you think like that." Arms wrapped around her waist.

"You know one of these days someone is going to find how weird it is that I'm Marrying my half brother." Serenity frowned. "Do you think we're actually blood related?" Serenity asked. It was a doubt that was put into her head from Azazel. Vali frowned. He thought of them not being siblings.

"That will be something I'll ask our grandfather when I kill him." Vali kissed her neck, and Serenity finished the pancakes. As soon as Serenity turned the stovetop off, she was turned around and shoved onto the counter.

"Vali!" Serenity scolded. "The food is going to get mmph!" Serenity almost choked on the pancake that was shoved in her mouth. Serenity moaned at the taste, causing Vali to twitch. She swallowed, and Vali licked the chocolate syrup off the corner of her lips. He got up on the counter, and they both fed each other the rest of the pancakes. Vali controlled his urge to pounce on her and take her right there. He shook his head. "Why are you training all the time?" Serenity asked.

"Because I'm fighting the urges to mount you and rut into you till you're pregnant with my child." Serenity blushed. Vali left and went outside to train. Serenity got off the counter and turned around. She gripped the edges tightly.

"Shit." Serenity groaned. She could feel the heat pool in between her legs and tried thinking of something to turn her off. She started to clean the dishes and sat down and watched Markiplier. Serenity was so into the video that she didn't realize Vali next to her. She stretched and went to grab the remote next to her, and Vali let out a groan. Serenity yelped and leaped away from him. Vali growled and grabbed her ankles. Serenity yelped as she was dragged towards him. Vali kissed her frantically, and Serenity quickly kissed him back. Serenity started to shove his jacket off and pull his shirt up off his body. Vali threw the shirt to the side. He went for Serenity's dress.

"As much as I hate to interrupt your little incestuous make-out session, I need to talk to you." Vali quickly pulled away and sat up. Serenity, now turned off, groaned. She sat up and glared at Azazel. "Now that I have your attention, a couple of Fallen Angels are making a ruckus. I have reason to believe that Kokabiel is behind it. More importantly, the Red Dragon Emperor is now on the devil's sides. If it gets too much to handle, then Vali will go in and collect Kokabiel." Azazel said. He left, and Vali and Serenity looked at each other.

"Don't even think about it. Take a shower, you reek of sweat." Serenity said. Vali let out a groan and slouched his way upstairs. Serenity realized it was lunchtime and went into the kitchen. She made her special chicken instant ramen that Vali loved and cooked two hot pockets in the microwave for herself. Vali got out of the shower and was coming down. He grabbed the ramen and devoured it. Serenity was looking in the freezer. "Hey Vali, I was thinking, maybe chicken cordon bleu tonight?" She felt him press his body against her.

"That sounds good." His voice was husky, and Serenity pulled the chicken out and set it out to thaw. She pulled out of Vali's grasp. Vali sighed and knew one day he was going to give in to his urges.

"Yep. I have the chicken out to thaw." Serenity said. "Do you want to go out?" Vali shook his head and tossed her over his shoulder. He carried her upstairs and to the bedroom. Serenity was gently tossed on the bed, and Vali climbed in. He curled up with Serenity.

"Let's just cuddle." Serenity smiled and hugged her.

"I'll have sex with you one day. Just not now." Serenity said. "I have a feeling Kokabiel will be too much for Rias Gremory to handle. If you can do it successfully with no troubles, we can start having sex." Vali shot up. "Gives you a little incentive." He nodded frantically, and Serenity laughed. "You normally don't give a flying fuck about sex." Vali blushed.

"I might not care but I'm still a boy." Serenity shook her head.

"Yes."

"Plus, we are married." He said.

"Against our will." Serenity said. Vali rested his head on her stomach. He sighed and rubbed his thumb on her hips. Serenity ran a hand through his silver hair. "Yet I'm glad we're married." Serenity said. She sat up and Vali slid to her lap. She leaned over and kissed him. "I've never been happier." Vali felt something wet hit his face. He slid out of her lap and hugged her.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm scared, Vali." Serenity admitted.

"Of what?" Vali said. "I'll protect you."

"You. Vali. I'm scared for you." His eyes widened.

"Me?"

"Because you're a battle maniac." Vali sighed.

"Serenity."

"Promise me after you get revenge on our grandfather, you'll stop fighting." Serenity begged. "I can't lose you Vali!" Vali's eyes widened. He's never seen her cry like this. Vali hugged her and Serenity sobbed into his chest.

"I promise." Vali said. He felt guilty when he saw the scars on her back. Serenity took most of the abuse and Vali felt pissed off that he couldn't protect her. He lifted her head and kissed her. "I'm going to fucking destroy them both." Vali promised.