Chapter Ten

Five years later, Serenity and Vali had a family. They had a five year old daughter named Persiphyna and a two year old son named Asher. With Persi looking like her father and Asher looking like his mother, Serenity and Vali desperately wanted a child to look like both of them mixed. So they tried and tried to get pregnant. Serenity was on the verge of giving up and was getting depressed when she finally found out she was pregnant. Serenity stared at the negative pregnancy stick, and she stood up quickly. With her being a werewolf, when she was pregnant, the test would be negative. If she wasn't pregnant, the test would be positive. Serenity ran out the bathroom door, and she slipped down the stairs. Vali caught her, and she panted heavily. "What's got you in a frenzy?"

"I'm pregnant!" Serenity smiled and showed Vali the stick.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm pretty sure." Serenity giggled as she soon spun around as Vali laughed. He set her down, and he dipped and kissed her. Serenity giggled, and she heard the sound of a child retching.

"Ah shit. One of the kids is sick." Vali sighed as he set her down. "I'll go buy medicine."

"Momma. I threw up." Asher rubbed his eyes, and Serenity sighed softly. She grabbed a rag and pulled her son over to the sink. She wiped his mouth, and Serenity picked him up and carried him up the stairs. She laid him in his bed, and she saw Persi.

"Persi. Can you bring me a bowl, a water bottle and some ice?"

"I already have it." Vali hummed as he came in with a bag and a bowl of ice water. Serenity hummed softly as she gave Asher the medicine. Vali pressed the rag against his head. Asher soon fell asleep, and Serenity moved away.

"I'm really hoping Asher made it to the toilet." Serenity hissed as she followed the smell of bile. She groaned at the mess in the tub. "At least he made it to the tub." Serenity sighed as she turned on the shower head. Vali grabbed the hose as Serenity gagged. Serenity ran to the toilet, and Vali held the hose in one hand and her hair in the other. Serenity retched her food back up at the smell. Persi was probably keeping an eye on her brother. Vali sprayed the tub down, and Serenity finished retching what was left in her stomach down the toilet. He sprayed the air refresher that smelled heavily like pine, and Serenity was dry-heaving. Vali's hand rubbed her back as Vali grabbed a rag and wiped her mouth.

"You're ok. I got you, alright?" Vali whispered as she nodded. "I'll clean up the throw up." He picked her up and carried her to the couch. He placed her on the couch and went to fetch a water bottle for her. He gave it to her and went to clean the tub but noticed Persi standing in the door. Her hair was soaked, and her wolf ears and tail were out. She has her hands on her hips, and she seemed quite proud of herself. "Persi?"

"Ah! Daddy! I cleaned Ashers' throw up!" Vali groaned softly as he waited for the mess. He looked in, and his eyes widened in surprise.

"You didn't make a mess. You actually cleaned it up pretty well."

"Momma and Asher aren't feeling good. So, I wanted to help Momma around the house. Since Momma is pregnant again."

"Well, I'm very proud of you." Vali chuckled as he ruffled his daughter's hair. Persi's tail wagged excitedly as she ran to go tell her Momma.

"Momma! Momma!"

"What is it, Persi?" Serenity hummed as she drank water.

"I cleaned up the bathroom!" Her tail was still wagging excitedly. It was wagging so hard that the papers were flying off the table. Serenity smiled, and she pulled Persi onto her lap.

"Is that so? And you didn't make a bigger mess that your father didn't have to clean up?"

"No!" Persi giggled as Serenity tickled her sides.