Chapter Eight

Serenity woke up unable to move. Vali was half on top of her and was still snoring lightly. Serenity wiggled, and Vali moved off her. His ears and tail were gone, and Serenity pulled her pants up. She limped towards the kitchen and made her a bowl of dinner. She made Vali a bowl and placed them on the tray. Serenity turns towards the hallway that leads to the basement and froze. Standing in the hallway was her and Vali's father. He was holding a belt in his hand, and Serenity dropped the tray and screamed. The scream woke everyone up and ran towards the kitchen. Serenity was standing frozen, looking at the hallway. She was shaking, and Vali quickly grabbed her, and Serenity came back. She was on the ground with Vali, who was holding her tightly. She looked back at the hallway, and nothing was there. "What's wrong?"

"I saw him." Serenity said. Vali pulled her closer.

"He's dead. You killed him when we escaped." Serenity whimpered and held Vali tightly. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and Vali carried her to his room.

"Kuroka, Le Fay, clean that up." Vali said.

"I'll bring you guys some pot roast." Arthur said.

"No. Bring up the crab salad Serenity made. That's hers, so Bikou shouldn't have eaten it." Arthur grabbed the bowl of crab salad and two forks. He followed Vali upstairs and set the bowl down. "Will you make some tea for her?" Bikou came in with a tray.

"No need, Kuroka had gotten it already." He set the tray on the table and left with Arthur. Vali rubbed Serenity's back, and Kuroka came up and poured a cup of tea. She added a few herbs to the strainer, and Vali figured it was to help Serenity.

"There's some chamomile,mint, and tea leaves." Kuroka said. "And her sugar as well." Serenity took the cup and drank it. Vali nodded as Kuroka set down the bottle of mixed herbs. She kissed Serenity's head and left, closing the door. Vali put Markiplier on Serenity's laptop, putting the birthdate of their childhood friend.

"Do you think Nora is gone?" Vali asked. The prince of the Incubi was a half demon like the siblings.

"He's out there, I know it." Serenity said. "I bet he's waiting for us to come back." Serenity smiled. The female Lucifer had a crush on the black haired incubus, and Vali knew it. Whenever the king of Incubi was at the Lucifer house, Vali ate food with everyone else. Serenity turned around and pressed her back against his chest. They watched Markiplier while eating Crab salad, and Serenity soon fell asleep. Vali turned the laptop off and put the bowl on the table. He turned the lights off and laid down.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Vali woke up half on top of Serenity. He sat up and stretched. Serenity was still sleeping, and he noticed blood. He sighed and shook his sister awake. "Vali-nee?" Serenity asked.

"You need to go to the bathroom." Serenity nodded and went to the bathroom. Vali changed the sheets, and Serenity came back in and plopped onto the bed.

"The cramps started." Serenity said. Vali rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry." Vali said.

"I know. You can't help it." Vali sighed and sat on Serenity's ass. He started to massage her back and shoulders. "Mmm Vali, that feels nice." Vali kissed her shoulder. Serenity fell asleep again, and Vali got off her. He went to another town and bought her some chocolate candy roses. He found chocolate roses and bought them for her. Vali came back and set the chocolates down. He went downstairs and made Serenity a cup of hot chocolate.

"Oh no. Little Lucifer is on her period." Bikou said. "Vali's making hot cocoa, and that always means Little Lucifer is on her period." Vali punched him in the face and took the hot cocoa upstairs.

"Serenity." The girl woke up to the smell of Vali's hot chocolate. She smiled at him and sat up.

"Thank you, Lili." He blushed and shook his head.

"No problem." Serenity was the first person to make Vali flustered. The second person was Lavina, who was like an older sister to both of them. Serenity got jealous of Lavina and always clung to her half-brother, resulting in a blushing Vali, a jealous Gembu, and a giggling Lavina. Though Lavina was in Tobio's harem, Serenity was still very jealous of her beauty. Gembu was jealous of Serenity because Vali loved her to death and was married to her. Guaranteed it was against both of their wills, the siblings still loved each other, and Gembu was jealous of that.

"Here you go." Serenity took the drink and drank it. Vali showed her the chocolate roses, and Serenity pulled him into a loving kiss. Vali blushed since he wasn't used to his sister showing affection like this and kissed her back.

"Vali. You're so sweet."

"Only to you." Vali said. He sat next to her and rubbed her tummy. "If I could divide the pain, I would. But we don't know what will happen." Serenity tackled him, and Vali went tumbling to the floor. She laid her head on his chest, and Vali sighed. He kept his hands to himself. Serenity had a habit of wanting cuddles but not wanting to be touched. Serenity sat up and got on the bed. Serenity patted the bed, and Vali climbed onto it. Serenity smiled as Vali climbed onto the bed. She sat in his lap pressing her back against his chest. Vali cautiously wrapped his arms around her waist. Serenity let out a growl, and he moved them under her breasts. Serenity let out a sound of approval and turned on Pirate of Caribbean. They watched the show, and Serenity was content. Vali leaned back, pulling Serenity back with him. He kissed her neck.