Chapter Seven

Serenity whimpered as Vali kissed her thighs. "Vali." She moaned as he kissed her inner thighs. He smirked up at her and licked her slit. "We are in the middle of the woods. Someone can see us!" Serenity moaned as Vali started to eat her out. Vali had taken her out for a picnic. "Vali!" Serenity whined. She gripped his head and didn't know whether to pull him closer or push him away. Vali thrusted three fingers in her, and Serenity's head leaned back.

"You do want me, Serenity. You're soaked." Serenity blushed. "Isn't the idea of getting caught fun?" Vali moved upwards, leaving butterfly kisses in his wake. Serenity whimpered, and Vali kissed her. Serenity moaned into the kiss and Vali smirked as she cummed around his fingers. He pulled them out and licked his fingers hungrily. He undid his belt and pulled his pants down. Serenity frowned and shrugged. Vali's outfit had changed and Serenity liked it. He still wore a black jacket but it had buckles on the side. His normal green shirt changed to a crop top and had a white button down vest with the bottom two buttons undone showcasing his toned abdomen and v-line. His pants had changed from red to black and a belt laid lopsided over the zipper of his pants. He still wore the shoes that he wore. Serenity teased him when he struggled to go to the bathroom and Vali got irritated and stripped himself completely and after doing his business,l took her in the tub. Serenity stopped teasing him after he pretty much rutted into her. Vali's kisses distracted Serenity as he quickly sheathed himself inside her. Her back arched into his chest and he waited patiently.

"Vali?" A voice called out. It was Le Fay and Serenity's eyes widened. "I'm back and Kuroka said that you and Serenity were out here."

"Write the report down! Then you can do as you please!" Vali yelled.

"Alright!" Le Fay yelled back. Vali moaned as Serenity moved her hips. He pulled out and snapped his hips back at her. Serenity cried out and Vali leaned forward. He continued to thrust into her until they both cummed.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

"Honestly Vali." Kuroka said. "I know you go into your ruts but Serenity can only handle so much." The Nekoshou said. Serenity was limping her way around the kitchen making the pot roast. It was the morning and there was another round last night. Serenity was in pain and clearly was struggling. Vali had carried her down. Luckily she prepared the ingredients yesterday. Serenity put everything in the pot and turned it on. That's when her legs finally gave out and she went crashing to the floor. Kuroka frowned when she looked back. She went upstairs and started to research healing magic.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

Kuroka frowned when she saw the mark that rested right above Serenity's underwear. It was a white dragon and Vali was looking pretty guilty in the corner. "Vali." The boy froze. "You want to tell me why Serenity has a possession mark on her stomach? I can't heal her if the mark rejects the magic. Serenity can't even heal herself. Luckily it just seems to damage you inflict on her that can't be healed. Well Serenity can't get pregnant unless you want her to." Kuroka sighed. "This wasn't the result of his rut. This was purely selfish. He wants you for himself." Vali picked Serenity up and took her to the couch and cuddled her.

"She's mine." Vali hissed.

"Vali if you and Serenity are truly related your kids are going to be fucked up." Vali ignored her. He hugged Serenity tighter and hissed at poor Le Fay who was giving Serenity her snacks. Serenity frowned. Vali never acted like this. He never got too possessive over Serenity. She shook her head and fell asleep in Vali's arms.

メメメメメメメメメメメメメメメメ

"I don't like Serenity-sama like that!" Serenity heard Le Fay stammer. She woke up and noticed everyone in a circle. "Besides, even if I did, Vali won't let anyone even touch her." The boy hissed again. "See! He's hissing like a cat! He even has the attitude of a stray cat! Mangy street cat." Vali hissed at her again.

"Vali stop hissing at Le Fa........" Serenity noticed cat ears and a tail. "Kuroka what did you do to Vali?"

"Bikou got into my herbs and roofied his ramen." Kuroka said. "So he's like a mangy street cat." Vali took Serenity up to their room. Serenity yelped as she was thrown into the bed. Vali locked the door and climbed onto the bed. He flipped her around and pulled her hips up.

"Vali, what are you doing?" Serenity asked. He pulled down her shorts and smacked her ass. Serenity let out a yelp of surprise and it turned her on more than it should. Vali spanked her again and Serenity moaned.

"Little slut." Vali cooed. He continued to spank her until her ass was red. He loved watching her ass jiggle with each hard smack of his hand. Serenity cummed and Vali watched her underwear get wetter. "You are a little slut." Vali said, amazed. "So needy for your half brother's cock." He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. Serenity moaned as she was filled with her half brother's cock. He started to ruthlessly thrust into her and Serenity was screaming into her pillow. Vali moaned and his ears twitched in pleasure. Vali cummed in her cunt filling it with his thick creamy load. Serenity cummed around him and Vali pulled out. "I just creampied you and it's dripping out." Serenity collapsed and Vali landed next to her. "You're such a good girl."