Chapter XI

=The Party=

"This sucks..." I mumbled as I lean back on the wall. "Everything sucks" My head along with my body was covered with thick blankets and I just sat in bed.

It's now 10 pm and Kai must be sleeping. but... I couldn't sleep because of what happened between me and Albedo.

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm alone, sulking around heartbroken but I keep on thinking about Albedo... I want to stay with him longer...

"*sniff* I shouldn't give up yet... I'll just give him space for a while..." I mumbled to myself as tears went out of my eyes. Then suddenly I thought of an idea. Our senior announced that Kaeya will be hosting a party

Maybe with just a few drinks I can forget what happened between the two of us and think of it like a dream! But, knowing me and my love for Albedo, I'll end up remembering it again...

"*sigh* But what choice do I have... I soo bored!!" I said as I stood up from the bed

---

"WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!"

I heard everyone cheer and I sighed. I'm now outside Kaeya's house and I already heard a lot of people having 'fun' while colorful lights are showing out from the window, I'm not surprised that his house is hella big like a frikkin mansion.

"*sigh* here goes nothin. Just a few drinks and I'm out" I muttered to myself and went straight inside the house. Of course, it's crowded, typical parties. I groaned out of frustration and squeezed myself through the open space which is in the kitchen area and it took me long enough to go there.

"Phew, I nearly died there" I mumbled and sat on a high stool while others are dancing and doing weird stuff. The music is really annoying, I shouldn't have come... But~ I'm here for free drinks

If I can rate Kaeya's home, it'll be 10 out of 10

If I can rate Kaeya's home, it'll be 10 out of 10. The design is amazing and I'm surprised that they have a minibar here. I can see that they already opened a lot of beer, but I don't see any of my precious wine. 'Maybe it's in the-'

"Oh, It's (y/n)!" someone said, calling my name from behind making me jump a little and I slowly turned around to see Ben with his friends.

Ben is a Junior and helped me study a couple of lessons from my major. He's a good guy but I'm a little nervous when his friends showed up.

"Yeah, it's really you! I didn't know you came" He chuckled and I awkwardly chuckled too

"Yeah... I was just bored so... haha" I explained and avoided their gaze because one of his friends keep on staring at me. This is awkward

"hey wanna hang out with us for a moment? We're going to the arcade since the party is almost over"

"Uhh... Hm.. sorry but I think I'll pass—" I was interrupted when one of his friends took my arm and tried to drag me off the chair