Partners!? #2

-Aizawa POV-
I get a call from recovery girl I sighed annoyed, as I took a sip of my coffee before answering.
"hello?"

"One of your kids Bakugo Katsuki got hit by a quirk BUT it isn't harmless at all just wanted to let you know just incase." - Recovery Girl

"Hm. What was the quirk?" - Aizawa

"A truth quirk I don't know who to though but whenever they see that person bakugo will automatically say a secret he has for that person. Time to time that is" - Recovery Girl

"Ah I see" I chuckled a little.
"Thank you, my class is about to start in 5 minutes goodbye" he yawned.

"Goodbye" - Recovery Girl

-
-

-Bakugo POV-
I see half the guys in my class using the bathroom, I looked around the room looking for my phone cause I left it in one of the counters earlier.

I saw deku popped his head from one of the showers he waved at me "Your hair looks good when it's wet-" I took a pause.

I snatched my phone and left.
"What the fuck what the fuck WHAT THE FUCK" I was internally screaming.

"The.fuck. Did I just say out of nowhere? The embarrassment I caused myself. I wasn't even thinking. I'm gonna kill myself. What the fuck. I always liked the look of dekus hair wet and shit but never said it out LOUD."

"It's ok it's ok..he probably thought it was nothing and brushed it off I'm fineeee I'm just over thinking."

-
-

-3rd Person POV-
"..oh" Deku said surprised while watching bakugou leave the room in silence.
"Did the Lord King Explosion Murder Dynamite just compliment me?" He said jokingly not thinking to much of it.

"Totally agree 100% gay for you Midoriya" Kaminari said jokingly knowing god damn well Bakugou liked Deku.

Deku was use to Kaminaris flirty jokes he's been doing it for the pass 2 years. They kinda have a thing.

Kirishima just stunned his lips poked up and eyes wild open watching Bakugou leave the room.

-
-

-Midoriya POV-
I was eating breakfast with Mina,Ochako,Jiro and Momo just some simple toast bread with ham. "What's with the glasses deku new style?" Said Mina I just shrugged.

"I guess I found them at a thrift store with Uraraka the other day they were cheeeap" Just some ordinary fake golden glasses with no lens.

"And you didn't invite me to go with??" Mina said in a sarcastic hurt tone.
"it looks good on you" Jiro commented.

-
-

When we got to class Mr.Aizawa was standing in the front door in his bean bag..?
"Listen put brats as soon as we walk inside this classroom I don't wanna hear any talking. Take all your books and everything else out of your desk we are changing seats since it's more then half way of the school year."

Everyone was quietly celebrating and chatting with the person next to them.

"Also I changed the tables a bit since this year we are working a lot on partnership. So instead of sitting individually you'll have a desk mate."

All the girls were eking in excitement I was quite excited to!

-
-

After we did all the seating arrangements this is what the class looks like now :

A/N - yes I did take the time and effort to edit this bs 😭 so let's all appreciate it😻🤞🏽

-
-

"I always thought you'd look good in glasses.." Kacchan quietly whispered.

-Bakugou POV-
The.Actual.Fuck. Don't tell me dekus the one affected this stupid truth quirk. ...... It's effective by...Im done for if I say anything more that's actually serious.

I looked at him from the side of my eyes slightly blushing from embarrassment trying to brush it off pretending I understand the assignment Mr.Aizawa gave us.

"heh? thank youuu" he smiled lightly holding up a peace sign.

'Don't look at him before you say anymore bullshit katsuki'

-3rd Person POV-
Bakugou the cocky brat with a big ass ego just 'replied' with a "tsk" trying to play it cool like who he tryna show off for?

Class went on for about another 40 minutes until first break. Their first break was short it was only 5 minutes just for students to let out their chatter or whatnot.

-

Ochako who was across Midoriya turned around to face him then began to speak.
"Deku! What do you think about the new seating arrangements" she eked in excitement which Mina also turned around who was in front of Midoriya.

"I-" Midoriya was cut off by mina
"PFTTT Mr.Aizawa totally did this on purpose!" Midoriya looked at her in confusion which the two girls just looked at each other and smirked laughing.

Todoroki joined the conversation.
"Since Mr.Aizawa said we'll be working together as partners a lot for this trimester, I'm assuming our desk mates will be our partners for a lot of activities" he said in a modern tone.

The two girls gasp in excitement clearly loving the idea. "Ohhhh that actually makes sense" Sero who was next to Todoroki also joined in.

"No shit dipshits" Bakugou said not even looking at them.
"Isn't that great Kacchan we'll be partners for training and other cool stuff!" Midoriya grinned.

Bakugou who got a little nervous at thought of having to see Midoriya more then usual at his 'state' at the moment. But also liking the thought of being partners with 'Deku'

-
-

-Bakugou POV-
Schools finally over and my friends are currently bothering me. It was 5:00pm we were all doing our homework in my dorm.

"Ugh we've been doing this for a while now let's take a break" - Kaminari

"Dipshit it's been 10 minutes" - Bakugou

"Yo I heard from Todoroki you got hit by a truth quirk eh?" - Sero

Mina gasp "is it true that your virgin??" She said half jokingly

"Of course he his he gets no bitches?" - Kirishima

"With that attitude probably not huh" - Kaminari

"Shut the fuck up acting like you get bitches" - Bakugou

"Plus..it doesn't work like that I got hit by some stupid truth quirk that only 'aCtiVaTeS' whenever I see deku I say some secret time to time I don't fucking know tsk" he said irritated.

A/N - ( i edited it a bit on last chapter bc I forgot to explain this😀..)

"Oh shit to deku!?" - Kirishima gasp knowing I like him

"WHAT IF YOU-" Kirishima shut himself up which bakugou just gave him a annoyed looked saying 'I know dipshit'

"Ugh why is question 2 so hard" Sero said changing the subject.

TBC😻