Cabins #5

-Midoriya POV-
"What's with the hoodie?" I asked Kacchan since it was kinda covering his eyes "Nothing just cold I guess" he replied "I gotta blanket you wanna borrow it?" I offered before I sat in my seat.

To my surprise he accepted it I smiled softly before opening my phone.

-
-

-Bakugou POV-
I guess it did work..his blanket smelled just like him I remember when I use to tease him back in middle school for smelling like a girl-
Now I'm over here shoving my face into his blanket like a dumbass.

Besides all that it was still pretty early in the morning it was 7am and we had about maybe 8 more hours ahead of us if we're lucky and don't bump into any traffic we'd get there by 3PM.

The fuck are we gonna do in the next 8 hours with no signal-

-
-

Time Skip 2pm

-
-

-3rd Person POV-
Class 3A was already at there destination..well there cabins apparentlyyy they rented the whole area it was a private area no one else was there expect class 3A and a few other pro heros who were already there.

Pro hero midnight and Ms. Joke were waving at them leading to the parking lot.

Were only Pro hero Midnight,Ms.Joke,Eraser head,and president mic since if japan were in danger there would still be enough pros to help out.

And of course since all the other 3rd year classes heard class 3A was getting a little Vacation they were complaining so maybe in a day or two they'd also arrive soon.

-
-

2:30pm

-
-

-Aizawa POV-
All my students were standing in a little huddle as I began to instruct instructions. "Alright brats don't get to excited yet there's about 4 cabins here so we don't get to pick and choose."

"There will be 4 Groups that share a cabin and 2 groups will have 2 extra people since we can't have opposite genders in the same cabin." I continued as I looked at my clip bored

"I want Bakugou,Tokoyami,Iida,Jiro to Stand up front at least 2ft apart."

"Midoriya,Todoroki,Kirishima stand behind bakugou"

"Kaminari,Sero,Shoji stand behind Tokoyami"

"All 5 of you girls stand behind Jiro. As for the rest of you stand behind Iida"

Once they all got into there group I was making sure everyone was in there right group.

"We are cabin A. I repeat we are cabin A."

"Bakugou room 1 Tokoyami room 2 Iida room 3 Jiro room 4 as soon as you get to your rooms start unpacking then we'll all meet up in the living room"

I watched as Midnight leaded them to there rooms meanwhile I started helping all might with the other kids we packed for the trip.

President Mic and Ms.joke helping us as well.

-
-

A/N I finally finished all the boring
parts😻🤞🏽

-
-

-Midoriya POV-
The Cabins were bigger then I expected the living room had lots of space so did the kitchen the bathrooms were a little squash so we're the bedrooms..