"Date Me." #8

A/N - shitty ass chapter since it's kinda coming to a end plus the point/idea of this fic was done alr so ima just wrap it up yk?

-3rd Person POV-
That night when deku passed out bakugou changed deku into some clean clothes before he exploded the blankets that had cum to hide the evidence since there weren't anything to wash them with then he replaced the blankets with the spare ones in there closet.

-

Next Morning

-

-Midoriya POV-
I woke up to something on my chest I looked down just to Kacchan hugging me a flash back from last night hit me and I froze for a second..

I look up to see Kirishima and Todoroki still asleep 'did I pass out or something?' I thought as I checked my phone it was 9am today was the last day till we get back to UA.

-
-

1Pm.

-
-

Most of us were at the beach for the last time this trip so we wanted to make the last of it..besides that after that night with Kacchan I never felt closer to him than I do now..?

He opened up to me once but it looks like he didn't say everything he wanted to say the first time. Am I happy? Yes. What happens from here now though? We both like each other sooo...what now.

Are we dating? Can we date?

I pushed my thoughts away as Todoroki,Kaminari,Tsu,Mina,Ochako,Kacchan and I were playing with a beach ball in the water splashing each other.

-
-

5pm

-
-

My friends and Kacchan friends were all shopping together but somehow it ended up just being me and Kacchan walking in the street lights together making small talk while looking at the windows of all the shops.

"Oi deku" he swung a arm around my shoulders "Hm?" I hummed in reply he suddenly stopped walking and grabbed my hand to stop me from walking any further.

I looked at him a bit confused I fully turned to face him still not letting go of my hand. He smiled at me lightly "Date me." He took a step closer to me our lips nearly touching.

I smirked a little at that of course he made it sound like a demand I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed me lightly.

Surely he knew my answer.

THE END💀.

A/N - prolly cut it a little to short but eh I never wanted to make this supper long anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Check out my other BkDk books if ur interested 😫