Always been you #7

A/N - ISTG YALL THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER READ IT.😭

Light smut warning🙅🏻‍♀️

Previously :

-Midoriya POV-
I bump into mr. Aizawa on my way to my room "Midoriya- can you give this to Bakugou it's about his test results" he handed me the papers I simply nodded reading the papers on the way since I'm nosy.

I went to our room first if he was there if not I'd wait later on the day to give it to him. Pretty sure he went to the beach with the rest? I opened the door seeing him half naked and drying his hair with a towel.

"Kacchan Mr.Aizawa told me to hand you your test resu-"

-Bakugou POV-
I heard the door open side eye whoever was at the door before hanging my towel in one of the hooks "Kacchan Mr.Aizawa told me to hand you your test resu-"

"Sometimes I fuck you in my head." .... I quickly turned around not facing him in embarrassment. "what the fuck??" I thought to myself. OUT OF ALL secrets I have about him THATS the one I said??

"Oh." Was all he said i gritted my teeth trying to not blush I turned to face him.
"NO- you idiot that's not what I meant!" I threw my towel at him right in the face.

"I let you touch me when I'm lonely in bed-" I cover my mouth "SHIT SHIT SHITTTT" I was internally screaming my lungs out.

"I- huh? can you ..repeat that?? I think I'm delusional- or something..-" he was stunned and looked at me in disbelief. I turned my head bitting my lip hoping I'd shut up.

-Midoriya POV-
"Oh! Right y-yeah of course uh-..." I couldn't get any words out of my mouth I didn't know what to say. What was i going to say!? No way I heard that from kacchan...

"I.." I started trying to get myself together I just knew my appearance was flustered as fuck.
"Mr.Aizawa told me to give you your test results uh..the quirk- the villain hit you with, should be gone today or Tomorrow?" I said coming closer to him to hand him the papers.

So he could read over it or something even though I already told him the news.
"I picture what your face would look like fucked-" he said in a blur.

"what." My eyes widen getting more flustered now that I'm closer to him.
"I think your pretty hot-" he mumbled one of his hand somewhat covering his face.

"I like you-" a little yelp came out of my mouth where I stood frozen I bit my lip from the small smile I was trying to hide
"..R-repeat that?" I couldn't hide it anymore.

"Shit-" he shut his eyes tight.
"Huh- what did you JUST say!?" I had a slight grin on my face, my heart skipped a few beats "Nothinggg?!!" He turned away from me covering his eyes while slowly sliding down the door.

"No what did you just say!?" I getting kinda bubbly I knelt down to him kinda laughing.
"Tell meeee!" I was trying to get him to face me but he wouldn't budge.

-Bakugou POV-
Ughhhh- I wanna kill my self oh my fucking god. "Cmonnn- what did you just say!" Deku said whining again laughs in between I couldn't help myself from smiling if he's being this cute..

"I see you smiling stop tryna cover it" he lightly punched me.
A short moment of silence before he said
"What if I say that I love you." My eyes widened...

"This idiot for real." I thought. I finally lifted my head up from my arms I was genuinely scared and nervous for the first time, my heart skipped a beat seeing him trying to hide his cheeky smile does this dumbass really?

I took a deep breath before sighing and resting my head at the back of the door, looking at the view behind deku the suns almost out the sky was orange. It was pretty.

Suddenly I felt all my cocky confidence back "Deku." It came out slightly seductive then intentionally wanted. I rested my elbow on my knee tilting my head on my fist.

"I've always liked you." I started.
"wether I show that or not it's always been you" our eyes connected..slowly leading towards each other.

At that moment I've finally kissed deku it started off as a soft gentle kiss..within a few minutes the kiss got more heated. I readjusted our position so that I'd be more in control.

He unintentionally scratched my back so I knew that he wanted to do it now. I slid my hands under his shirt just for the mood otherwise I'd impatiently ripped his clothes apart and shove my dick in him right away.

-
-
7PM
-
-

-3rd Person POV-
Deku was breathing heavily his arch wasn't in such good shape since they started though. "Hm~...we should stop they'll get here soon.." Deku said covering his mouth with a pillow.

"One more round~?" Bakugou changed the position to where he could see Deku's face he didn't move until he got an answer Deku just rolled his eyes.
"last." He said with a slight glare since Bakugou told him that like 3 times already.

With that the bed started shaking.. "HAaughh" deku bit his lip he wasn't prepared "how the fuck does he have this much stamina.." he thought.

He was starting to feel sore he could feel it in his stomach with every thrust.
"fuckk—..slow down idiot" deku mumbled. Only causing Bakugou to go faster.
"should learn by now deku I get a kick whenever you cuss at me"
With that he cummed inside deku. He Slowed down the pace.

Deku feeling the warmth in him he never felt more tried. He came again "let's stopp.." his voice was a little scratchy.

TBC💀
A/N - had to cut it short since idk what else to add but aftercare + this chapter kinda long😃