Party?? #6

A/N - this chapter was kinda shitty like I kept putting random type skips so sry💀

Also I lied there's no smut this chapter but the next one ig🙄🙄😽

-Midoriya POV-
I woke up to Ochako and Mina blasting CPR and shaking me "AYE AYE WAKE THE FUCK UP— AYE GET YO ASS UP AYE AYE" Mina said singing while dancing.

"Dekuuu! you woke up pretty late today it's already 11AM" Ochako said turning off the music from her phone. I just groaned covering my face with a pillow "Were all about to head off to the beach in like a hour or two get ready!!" Mina snatched my pillow.

-

Once I got up I washed up then ate breakfast with a few of my classmates. "Should we bring more food or is this good enough??" Said Momo, her and Jiro were packing up snakes & other things for the beach.

"There's probably gonna be mini food stands or whatever around anyways" Mina commented.

Mr.Aizawa came into the room "Tell the others that were about to leave soon in a hour or two"

-
-

2:PM

-
-

-3rd Person POV-
The 'Dekusquad' & 'Bakusquad' we're going a little competition on whoever can build the better sandcastle.

They made a bet on whoever wins gets 50 bucks some were taking it very seriously. "NOOO!!...deku the she-shells aren't supposed to be windowsssssss we'll use a stick to draw them." Ochako was basically doing everything her self.

"The other team is done-" - Todoroki

"I think ours looks good enough" - Deku

"Omg Ochako it's not that serious let's ask out classmates for votes already!" - Mina

"No." - Ochako

After a few minutes both teams were done and were asking others for votes.

-
-

Around 5pm all the teachers decided to go somewhere else probably some bar or something. Class 3A had a idea to throw a party in the cabins.
There was LED lights,Music,Snacks,Drinks,Etc etc.

Right now they were playing truth or drink they found a bottle of wine in the fridge so they just took it.

-
"Sooooo who wants to go first??" Mina said looking at her phone reading the comments on her post on Instagram.

A/N - Minas a vlogger cannon cuz I said so🙄

She read the first comment and picked a random paper from a hat that had all their names on it. "Sero what's your body count" - Mina

He scoffed "..a lot" he said jokingly and winking "Drink" she replied.

"Zero." - Sero

Mina gave the hat to Jiro where she picked a random name which was Ochako "Favorite sex position?" She said reading off Mina's phone

"Oh-" - Ochako
"Oh?" - Jiro
"Oh~" - Ochako
"Oh" - Jiro

"Doggy style NEXTTT!" She said laughing picking out a name.

-
-

Few rounds later they went for about 2 Hours it was almost 8 and surprisingly the Bakugou Katsuki was a light drinker..?

-Midoriya POV-
I stopped playing truth or drink a little earlier then the others with Ochako & Todoroki we were just making stupid videos that we'd probably never post.

"Waiittt I gotta use the bathroom real quick" - Ochako

"Do ya know when the teachers will get back we'll probably get in trouble for all this" - Todoroki

"Nope I bet there just as drunk as Kaminari" I said laughing a little

"Hm? Have you not seen bakugou even Kaminaris more in a stable state then he is pftt-" he said pointing at Kacchan.

"Hu-" he cut me off "oh hold up my sisters calling me" I just nodded and looked around if there was any bottles of water or something.

"Whatcha looking for deku?" Said mina "Tryna find water-" I replied taking orange juice instead cause I couldn't find any.

"Want to take some shots?" She offered "eh-" she gave me a cup "try it, it's pretty good" she grabbed my wrist leading me to the living room where everyone else was they were all probably tipsy.

I was just drinking everything anyone handed me of course soon I was drunk.

-
9:30pm
-

"Oi dekuAh I thiNk your hot kiss mEe"

Blackout

Next Morning.

I woke up with a slight headache and sweating I got up outa the room seeing the living room and kitchen back to normal 'what happened last night?' I thought confused.

I went back into my room to grab some clothes and headed to the bathrooms it was pretty early so everyone was asleep still.

I stripped down and see bruises on my shoulders..neck and chest? I ignored it and continued to shower but in the middle of my shower I realize they weren't bruises but hickeys-

-
-

After I finished showering I was still thinking about what happened last night and what did I do?My head was still hurting like hell so I just lied back down to my bed resting my eyes.

5pm

Most of our class and the other classes went to the beach again today I didn't feel up for it since I was kinda tried.

I bump into mr. Aizawa on my way to my room "Midoriya- can you give this to Bakugou it's about his test results" he handed me the papers I simply nodded reading the papers on the way since I'm nosy.

We'll get back to this later

-

What happened last night :

-3rd Person POV-
Bakugou without a thought kissed deku both slowly sliding down the wall now both on the floor making out stripping down a little.

"Shitu iM hard" Bakugou was slurring up his words "aye- stop I don't wanna go that far idiot" Deku said pushing him away before falling asleep.

Bakugou bit his lip trying his best not to but ended up giving Deku hickeys before he fainted on top of deku due to the loud music and he was drunk as hell.

A/N - this chapter was so ass I was tryna add shit to it before a smut chapter n etc😭😭