Hood #4

-Bakugou POV-
I wake up due to the noise I turn off my playlist and check the time it was 5am in the morning I've slept for about 6 hours..

I see from the corner of my eye deku sleeping on my shoulder I get a little nervous but try to brush it off like I don't care.
About 10 to 15 minutes later Mr.Aizawa stopped by a gas station for a quick break we were all about to leave but part of me didn't wanna wake deku.

But that icy hot bastard had to wake him up this is exactly why I refuse to be that half n halfs friend. "Midoriya wake up.." the idiot shook him.

-
-

-Midoriya POV-
I wake up to Todoroki shaking me I look at the window behind him and realize where at a gas station how long was a I asleep for? "Oi deku get up your in the way" Kacchan said not even looking at me.

I stood up anyways following Todoroki, Kacchan behind me. It was still dark out so in a way it felt cool to be out here this early in the morning heh.

-
-

I went to the bathroom to wash up quickly since there were a bunch of other guys waiting to use the bathroom aswell. After Mr.Aizawa made a little announcement "make sure to use the bathroom now cause we won't have another bathroom break within the next 3 to 4 hours if there isn't traffic" he began.

"Also" he continued "feel free to buy some snacks All Mights paying for them" with that he continued to fill up is 3 coffee cups and pay for them.

There wasn't much actual food in the gas station just Chips,Candy,Drugs,Drinks,Kid Toys that was pretty much it regardless we all cheered snatching a bunch of junk food.

-
-

-3rd Person POV-
Class 3A still had about 7hours left or maybe 8 if they end up in traffic but anyways the car drive was quiet nosy since everyone was excited about the trip they were talking about it nonstop.

-

About 2 more hours into the drive almost every student in that bus was starving it was almost 9am so it made sense "Can we stop by a drive thru?" Kaminari commented "And make a mess and stink up this bus? No." Mr.Aizawa replied back.

"Than can we pleeease go somewhere to eat we're so hungry!!" Mina called out everyone also agreeing Mr.Aizawa just sighed a pulled over to a McDonalds that was just a mile away.

-
-

Soon they arrived to the place and the workers were chatting as soon as they walked in they probably noticed some of the students from class 3A,Mr.Aizawa and all might in his deflated form.

Luckily for them there weren't much customers yet and they just opened a few minutes ago.

-
-

-Class 3A POV-
"OMG.." - Mina

"Wow." - Kirishima

"This is the most fancy - EST McDonald's I ever seen my LIFEEE" - Sero

"Are those HIGH CHAIRS" - Kaminari

"You guys are a embarrassment." - Bakugou

"Dammn this place looks so aesthetic for what?" - Ochako

"Is there some type of event why is everything like so..decorated?" - Midoriya

"I could literally rent this whole place for us." - Todoroki