8

<8 Billos & Sheritt>

The god of time, who's just having fun looking at them snapped her fingers. A light flashed in front of everyone and five figures was summoned from Earth 2.

In the middle was someone who look like the 40-years-old Kim Rok Soo but totally half the age of him.

His the only one who's calm and doesn't even have any emotions in his face, unlike the four men behind him who's totally panicking but trying to calm down.

"I see, you still don't have scars. Looks like your living well." The silence was cut when TCF Cale spoke while smiling, really different from his annoyed look a moment ago.

The man in front smiled at him too. "Why would I make my life harder when you leave strong people beside me who I can use."

The man from his left side frowned. "You have the guts to say that after you jump into front lines hours ago?" Lee Soo Hyuk just question in disbelief to E2 (Earth 2) Kim Rook Soo.

"That's for my slacker life to come faster." E2 Rok Soo said. He just did that to end the battle because his annoyed.

"Uncle!" The man in E2 Rok Soo's right shouted when he saw TCF Choi Han.

Choi Jung Soo just waved his hands in excitement after seeing his uncle again, he was about to go near TCF Choi Han when he felt someone staring at him.

"Uncle?" He asked in disbelief when he saw another Choi Han.

"What the fuck I am doing here!" Park Jin Tae mumbled in annoyance. 

"I have faith."

[Welcome Earth 2 people.] They finally feel two beings behind them..

[Before we start with another wiki, I should at least let you know why you're here.] The god of time snapped her fingers and all five of them immediately hold their head when tons of information was send to their brains.

The god of death spoke. [This are the people from Earth 2 which is the paralled world of Earth 1 where that Kim Rok Soo came from.] He pointed the E1 Kim Rok Soo who's sitting in the middle.

[Please take your seats mortals.] The god of time instructed when they finish recovering from pain and absorbing the informations.

"Can I seat beside uncle Choi Han?" Choi Jung Soo who's so excited seeing his only blood related family asked.

[You can seat anywhere you want young man.]

TCF and TBOH people are just staring at the new people with curiosity. 

"I want to seat beside Cale, give me a seat." E2 Kim Rok Soo commanded. The other three people also said where they want to sit.

The god snapped her finger and the seats in the middle chairs and table changed. It was now a curved table and have five chairs.

TCF Cale is sitting in the middle, on his left side was E1 Rok Soo and TBOH Cale. In the right side was E2 Rok Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk.

Choi Jung Soo is now sitting in the middle of two Choi Han. TBOH Choi Han is not staring at nothing trying to absorb the new informations.

While Park Jin Tae just choose to seat in the back and unfortunately his beside an angry looking man. TCF Rasheel just stared at the human with annoyance.

Jung Ho Shik is also at the back seeking for faith with his hands clasped together, very unfortunately his sitting beside two people who's the other one is tied up. TCF Clopeh just stared at the man because his mouth are gagged.