15

<15 On & Paseton>

[HOW ABOUT WE LOOK AT THE WIKI OF CALE'S CUTE DAUGHTER?] The goddess of time said in joyful tone.

The place already become gloomy and they need to keep things okay.

"It's me nya?" On's tail waged in excitement. She's kinda curious what's on her wiki.

"I see, then let's do more." TCF Cale also retorted to ease the gloomy atmosphere of the place.

"Cale really have cute children, aren't he?" TBOH Cale nervously said with forced joyful voice. He don't really like to witness something like this, specially if it's about his family.

"I never thought you would have kids." E2 Rok Soo also commented. It's the truth, he now don't have plans on having kids.

E1 Rok Soo just 'tsk'.

NAME
On

"You're so beautiful noona!" Hong commented and On just rubbed her face to him.

"You're also handsome." She complement her brother.

"How about me?" Raon asked.

"You're handsome too." She answered.

"Of course, I am great and mighty afterall."

The cute conversation of sibling make them smile and chuckled. The gloomy atmosphere finally vanished but both Deruth are still dazed.

RELATIVES
Hong (younger brother)

AFFILIATIONS
Cale Henituse
Henituse Family
Molan Family
Fog Cat Tribe

"Are you happy that you learned from Ron?" TCF Cale asked. The two cats stilled, they still haven't talked about them learning the skill and techniques of Molan Household.

"We do." On answered.

"Good, just make sure you don't get hurt." He patted the two cats.

ABILITIES
Fog

"She's actually very unique." TCF Eruhaben said. "She's the one who caught my attention after Cale Henituse who carries multiple ancient powers when we first meet."

TCF Cale nodded. "I agree, fog is very rare."

If On is in her cat form now, she's probably look like a tomato because she's been blushing from the compliments.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

AGE
10 (start)
12 (current)

PLACE OF BIRTH
Eastern Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Fog Cat (mutant)

"I never heard about mutant cat tribe." TBOH Eruhaben said.

"They can't go berserk but they are powerful." TCF Eruhaben said.

The siblings are still sad about not being able to go berserk specially that they were looking forward for it, but they already accepted it.

GENDER
Female

EYE COLOR
Gold