16

<16 Dorph & Park Jin Tae>

"That was a good sleep!" E1 Rok Soo commented when he sat in his chair in the hall. He have been sleeping all day and just waking up when eating.

It's been a long time since he sleep this long.

"Sleeping is always the best." E2 Rok Soo said and also sat in his seat. You can't peacefully sleep in apocalypse.

"No, drinking is still the best thing to do." TBOH Cale said when he heard what they said before sitting on his own chair.

"Doing nothing, that's the best." TCF Cale calmly said and sit down.

They just look at TCF Cale who's too lazy to even come here, his willing to skip all of this and just sleep and slack while here.

[Good morning, beings!] The sun goddess happily appeared.

"Good morning, your highness." TCF and TBOH Jack bowed to the goddess.

[My, my! Aren't you two cute?] She pinched the cheeks of the two saint of her.

"Hey, you're going to hurt my oppa!" TCF Hannah immediately said when she saw it.

"Hannah!" TCF Jack lightly grabbed her hands to stop her. "Our apologies your highness."

The sun goddess just chuckled. [Such cuties, there's no need to be so much respectful.] She pinched their cheeks once more and walk towards the couch where gods seat.

Hannah just snorted at the god who touched her brother.

"Get away from me! I don't like you!" TBOH Choi Han stretched his shoulder, his body is hurting!

"So sensitive, it's just a spar." TCF Choi Han playfully said.

"Spar my ass! Go play with your Cale-nim or your nephew." He shooed the man who's actually him.

"I'm your nephew too!" He flinched when Choi Jung Soo suddenly appeared in his side.

"Oh god!" He sighed. His too tired to deal with this immature children, his still wondering how did his future self indeed like this.

"Jin Tae come here!" Jung Soo wave his hands to the man who come inside the hall.

Park Jin Tae just 'tsk' but still sit beside Jung Soo which is in his right side are his uncles who's kinda different attitudes.

'One is happy-go-lucky and one looks like stressed father of ten children.' He thought.

"I see, should I get affiliated with Cale Henituse?" TBOH Alberu asked to his counterpart.

TCF Alberu stilled and put his both hands in TBOH Alberu's shoulder, looking seriously at his eyes.

"Choose the path you think is right." He seriously said. TBOH Alberu is just frowning at him. "Start to love paperworks from now on if your thinking of being his comrade."

Tho TBOH Cale might be different to their Cale but his sure that man is also smart and a trouble magnet.

[OKAY LET'S HAVE OUR FIRST WIKI FOR TODAY!] Their attention went to the god of death who appeared in front.

"How about the goddess of time?" TBOH Dodori asked.

[Later, she'll catch up.] He shrugged but actually he pushed the goddess to interact with other gods who's watching. He wants to be here than there.