11

<11- Lily & Alberu>

[For 200 golds, what animal have the largest population?] The crowd are now very lively and everyone are trying their best to answer the question the god gave.

'Just what in science subject is this!?' TCF Cale closed his eyes and massage the bridge of his nose.

"Cow!" Both Lily happily shouted.

"Dog!" TCF Lock answered.

"Chicken?" TCF Beacrox, unfortunately he already joined.

TCF Cale sighed and shouted. "Human!"

Everyone went silent when they heard the familiar voice. TBOH Eruhaben look in the red haired man in disbelief.

[CORRECT! HERE'S YOUR 2,000 GOLD!] The god of death happily said and gave Cale the money.

"It was just 200 gold right?" TBOH Alberu asked in confusion.

"That what you call favoritism." TCF Alberu answered and drank his wine.

-

TCF Cale who finally have his 13 hours of sleep entered the hall with a satisfied smile in his face.

"Does he always sleep that long?" TBOH Cale asked TCF Ron who's entering the room beside him.

"That's not enough for him, specially when his stressed." TCF Ron answered the man and smiled.

"When human doesn't have errands, he sleep early then woke up passed noon." Raon said when he heard them talking.

"That long!?" Soo Hyuk asked in surprised expression. Well, in their world sleeping long without worrying is hard since monsters appear from here and there.

"I wish I could do that." E2 Rok Soo pouted in the thought he would not have that kind of sleep.

"Fuck night shift." E1 Rok Soo frowned.

"Is that healthy for him?" TBOH Deruth asked TCF Ron. In his eyes, Cale is too thin.

"No." TCF Ron answered. "But we're doing our best to fatten him up, Count Deruth." He smiled.

"He eat like a cat." TCF Choi Han mumbled.

On who's in his arms spoke. "I know that means, only eat small but I'm a cat and I have big appetite."

"Because the food is always great!" Hong also spoke.

[Welcome back beautiful beings!] The goddess of time greated them. Unlike before they're not that shocked when she appeared suddenly. [Take a seat and let's start our wiki react.]

"The god of death?" TCF Cale asked, his in the mood so he'll asked where is him.

[Currently busy, but later he'll catch up.] The god of time sit in the couch that in corner slightly facing the mortals and screen. [Why did you miss him? Or do you still wanna play that question and answer game?]

TBOH Bud mumbled. "The god of death increase the price 10 times when Cale answered."

TBOH Choi Han shake his head. "Everything Cale said is correct in his point of view. Just like how he answered 180° in the question how many sides nonagon have."

TCF Choi Han patted the shoulder of his other half. "It's correct, that's it."

"That's right, everything he said is correct." TCF Alberu said and sit down.