13

<13 Sayeru & Raon>

"Here Choi Han, cook this okay?" Cale immediately took Choi Han away from the pan and put him in the side.

"But your just going to put a hot water in this." Choi Han pouted when Cale handed him a pack of jajangmyeon.

"That's why." Cale don't have any trust in Choi Han's cooking, nothing at all.

Choi Han just nodded and took a boiled water and starts cooking the food. The kitchen where are they right now is modern in design, just like a kitchen in Korea. That's why Cale is stressed explaining how things works to both Alberu who look like a kid, curious and trying everything.

'Where did the mature and calm Alberu went?' Cale asked to himself.

"Just how bad are you in cooking, for your Cale-nim to put you aside?" TBOH Choi Han asked and frowned at the Choi Han who's seriously cooking the noodles as if his life depends on it.

TBOH Choi Han is not good and not bad in cooking either, when he went out from forest of darkness he learn cooking from Lock and Rosalyn since they like traveling and camping outside.

But looking at his other half, his totally clueless at cooking. Just like a 17-year-old boy being spoiled by his mother and never been stepped in the kitchen.

"Open your mouth." TCF Choi Han finally give him attention.

"What?" TBOH Choi Han raised his eyebrow.

"Just open your mouth." TBOH Choi Han look suspiciously at TCF Choi Han and opened his mouth slowly.

"Here eat and shut up." TCF Choi Han shoved two slice of not ripe lemon in his mouth.

"Hey help us!" TBOH Cale called the two Rok Soo sitting in the chair inside the room and just observing and laughing at them.

E1 Rok Soo answered. "It said Cale, Alberu and Choi Han. There's no Rok Soo in that." He laughed at his past self who look like shit.

"Fighting." E2 Rok Soo just said with emotionless voice.

"Huh! This is making me want to vanished." TCF Cale mumbled to himself.

"Oh! It rings already! Cale!" TCF and TBOH Alberu have been looking at the oven since they shoved their cookies inside.

"Open and take it out."

"This is kinda good, you don't need to use elemental or make a fire." TCF Alberu happily took the cookies from the oven.

"HEY! ALBERU I SAID OPEN NOT REMOVE THE DOOR OF IT!" TCF Cale's stressed is on the top most level.

Everyone making mistake, the two Rok Soo laughing at them, TCF Cale shouting and correcting them. That's how the cooking went, no one even know what are they cooking because it's all failing to it's finest.

"HEY CHOI HAN, THE NOODLES IS TURNING BLACK!"

"ALBERU HYUNG STOP TOUCHING THINGS!"

"CALE! YOUR CUTTING WITH THE KNIFE BACKWARDS!"

"CHOI HAN WHY ARE YOU EATING LEMONS?"

"CHOI HAN! STOP SHOVING LEMONS IN HIM AND GIVE THAT HARD NOODLES MORE ATTENTION."

"ALBERU! DON'T YOU DARE WENT INSIDE THAT REFRIGERATOR!"

"YOU'RE A CROWN PRINCE! BE CALM AND JUST LOOK!"