20

<20 Mary & Toonka>

"I told you fucking stop touching me!" A red haired man shouted.

E2 Rok Soo stopped himself from laughing when he saw TBOH Cale almost crying while shoving away E1 Rok Soo from hugging him.

"But I miss Jour." The black haired man defended.

"The fuck I care." Tho he also miss his mother. "You can hug Cale! Why me!!!" His trying his best to get E1 Rok Soo away from him.

"But his guard is scary!" E1 Rok Soo whispered. They both look at TCF Cale being served by TCF Choi Han. His serving cake to him while Ron is serving him lemon tea.

They both shuddered when TCF Choi Han look at them and innocently smile.

'Vicious.' They thought.

[I can bring her here.] They both look at the man who's in front of them smiling, and it's not a normal smile.

"What's the catch?" TBOH Cale frowned.

[You two can become my sa-]

"No and also no." E1 Rok Soo interfer. "Don't bring Jour here."

"Why not?" E1 Rok Soo asked.

"She's still a kid." His serious voice and stoic face is intriguing them. "If she come here, she'll know about everything."

"Aren't that the purpose why we will bring her here?" E1 Rok Soo doesn't understood his logic.

"She just need to live as Jour Kim, a twelve years old kid and have an uncle name Kim Rok Soo. She don't need to remember her past, she needs to live in peace this time." E1 Rok Soo explained and snuggle more to TBOH Cale.

He knows how much TBOH Cale wants to see her but he can't do that, he need his mother live peacefully now without depressing about the past.

"I see." E2 Rok Soo nodded and now finally understand him.

TCF Cale who's in the middle and listening to them also nodded, he agree because he would do the same if his in his shoes.

[I can bring her here without revealing anything.] Everyone's attention headed to the smiling god who's now eating the cake that was for TCF Cale.

"How would you do that?" E1 Rok Soo asked.

[I'll bring here when it's break time. Break time last for a day so you can have time with her and you can just be careful not to spill anything. I can just make her sleep when it's time for our activity and wake her up next break time.] He shrugged and also drink the tea in the cup. He stilled when bitterness painted in his tongue to his throat.

[Fucking bitter tea.] He whispered but they can still hear it.

"In exchange?" E1 Rok Soo raised one of his eyebrow.

[It's for free!] He smiled and fastly ate the sweet cake so that the bitter taste would vanish faster.

"I don't believe you."

[I don't care.]

"You shit."

[Whatever, I'll bring her later when we're done. Get ready everyone we'll do the next wiki!] He shouted the last sentence so everyone could hear.

He put the empty plate back in TCF Cale's table and went back to his couch where the goddess of time is sitting.

He didn't saw how TCF Ron and TCF Choi Han is glaring at him for eating the food that for their young master.