23

<23 Glenn & Venion>

[ I will bring White Star here, because you all want it. ]

"We never agreed on that." Tboh Cale frowned and calmly sipped in his lemon tea. The god of death is giving him headache.

[Don't worry, I will remove his powers so he won't harm all of you.] He happily clapped his hands.

"We never want this." E2 Rok Soo dipped his cookie in the melted chocolate and eat it.

[I'm only doing this to make you all happy.]

"We're happier if his not here." E1 Rok Soo aggressively sipped his lemon tea, very not noble like which he don't give a fuck.

[I'm doing you guys a favor so be my saints-]

"Just shut up and do whatever you want." TCF Cale frowned and munched in his delicious cake.

It's not like the god would listen if they say no.

[Huh! You're going to be my saint-]

"The White Star part, not that." He cut off.

[Okay...] He pouted but immediately smiled afterwards.

E2 Rok Soo sneered.

All four of them and the god of death is in TCF Cale's room.  This god just gather them here to make them annoyed.

The god just silently close his eyes with a happy smile in his lips. A bright and warm light slowly glowed in his body.

"Wow, you look holy." E1 Rok Soo commented.

[I'm a god you know.] The god of death answered.

"You look like a real god now." E2 Rok Soo also commented.

Sigh.

He remained silent and focus his power to himself and connect to the tboh White Star. The glowed brighter that make the four men close their eyes.

-

The light slowly dies down and one men standing in the middle of the light become two. One is the god of death, and one is a man in black cloak and red hair who is facing his back to them.

"What just happened?" Tboh White Star questioned himself. He was in the middle of a ritual for the sealed god to prepare him for the final ritual in the next years.

He instinctively turned around when he heard footsteps coming to him. "Who-"

Slap!

Tboh White Star's face turned into the right due to the impact of someone's slapped.

His face immediately redden and anger immediately rose in his body and mind.

"WHO-"

"Hyung don't do that again." He stopped when he saw a young man who have red hair same as his.

"Hyung?" His god-tier adaptability immediately kick in, he have a hunch that it's good to go in the flow that to fight because he can't feel his power.

"Hyung I miss you." The red haired man who he think is about twenty years old have a sad face and almost like crying.

"I'm not you hyung-"

"Dongsaeng I miss you, don't do anything like that again." White Star's words was cut of when someone pulled him and embraced him into a very tight hug.

"Wait- cough!"

"Don't worry, hyung is here." White Star almost tear up when the he almost can't breath due to this black hair man's hug who have the same face as him.