CHAPTER 22 - kate's house

i rush into the music room, seeing kate turning around, smiling at me. "sorry i'm late, science teacher pulled me aside last period." i say, sitting next to kate. "hey," i say to kate, taking my stuff out. "hi," kate says, picking up her pencil.

we walk into our assigned-but not assigned- small music room, and i pick up a guitar, tuning it. kate sits on the piano seat next to me, and starts playing the piano. "you should play the piano for our next performance." i say, watching her fingers as she moves them around to play chords. she chuckles, shaking her head. "i'll fuck up the singing- or the piano, or both." she says, and i smile, kate ending on a pretty note.

"how are things at home?" kate asks as i sit on the school seat, guitar in hand, opposite kate. "it's going okay... just need to adjust seeing my mom again." i say. "how about you?" i ask her. "things are alright, i have this thing with my family and a few of my relatives tonight at my house." kate says. "actually... do you wanna come if you're not busy tonight? i'd love some company." kate says, hopeful smile. "if it's okay with you and your family, then of course, i'm not busy today." i say. "i'll text them now." kate says, pulling her phone out from her pocket, tapping with her thumbs. after a few minutes, kate's phone vibrates. "they said yes!" kate exclaims, smiling.

i walk up kate's driveway, texting kate once i reach the door. moments later, the door swings open, kate smiling. "hey, y/n." kate says, smiling as she stands to the side. "hey, kate." i say, looking around the inside of her house as i close the door behind me, locking it. "your house is amazing," i say, looking around. "thanks, i want you to meet everyone, come on." kate says, nodding her head to the side. i follow her, seeing a few people around the living room. 

after i get introduced to everyone, i sit down on the couch next to kate, and she gets handed a baby by who i assume is the mother beside her. "oh my gosh..." i exclaim, smiling at the baby as kate bounces her gently on her lap. "she's cute, isn't she?" kate says, looking at me. i nod my head, smiling at her. i can't stop smiling as i watch kate speak to the baby in a high pitched baby voice, still bouncing her up and down.

"how does this look to post?" kate says, sitting back down to me, placing the baby on her lap. i stroke kate's dog, lucky, as he lies his head on my thigh, laying down a the couch. i smile at the picture kate took moments ago, my eyes subtly going to her abs. "it's perfect!" i say, and kate smiles, pressing post.

_____________________________________

⚪️thisisnotkatebishop

liked by mjhatesu, peter_parker, ned

liked by mjhatesu, peter_parker, ned.leeds and 201 others

thisisnotkatebishop   home. 💜

view all 54 comments

y/nstark   2 cutest people on earth

thisisnotkatebishop : y/nstark   who's cuter?