[Darry-Bit] Birthstones

This was just a funny concept to me. It was requested by one of my friends during the school day cause we had an assignment on rocks. They came up with the summary of the plot and I just went for it.

Fluff

Darry's POV
__________________

I honestly have no clue what happened, but it was humorous. I got home from work to find Two-Bit on the couch drinking a bottle of beer. Though that was normal, so I didn't say anything. I smiled and put my things down before I walked over and kissed his cheek. "Hey Two, where are the others?" He turned to me and grinned before leaning against me, hugging my arm. "Darrrry..!" He said in an excited yet slurring tone.

'Didn't expect him to be drunk already' I thought and patted his hand. "Yeah I'm home, can you answer my question though?" He took another sip. "Yeah. Uhhh...Oh, Dallas took Pony and uh Johnny to the theatres so Ponyboy can go and watch some movie.." Two-Bit said, stumbling on his words and mumbling it incoherently, but I put the pieces together, so I understand it. "Oh, well at least they got someone to protect them."

"Oh yeah, I got you this at a store." He pulled a necklace out of his pocket and gave it to me. "Two-Bit it's wonderful. Is that my birthstone?" I stared at it since I loved it. "Garnet? Oh, yeah it is."

"Did you steal or did you pay for once." Two-bit laughed. "Man I ain't got the money for 140$ necklaces. Course I'm in June so I got pearls, which are much better than Garnet." He grinned and stuck his tongue out at me.

"Oh haha. Garnet is better than pearls that's for sure." I said and laughed softly. I got up since I had to make dinner for when Soda and the others come home. "What? Nah you must be crazy. Pearls will always be better than your crummy garnet. That's why I'm better." He got up and hugged my arm. "Sorely mistaken Two-Bit." I patted his arm and went to the kitchen. Two-bit sat down in a chair nearby. "Whatever at least my birthstone doesn't come from an animal," I said grinning. I heard Two-bit gasp dramatically.

"How DARE you, Darryl. That hurt me right in my heart, I'm in gonna die. Someone save me!" He said all dramatic and put a hand to his forehead as he leaned back against the chair. "I'm gonna cry." He pretended to wipe a tear from his eye. I couldn't help but chuckle at him as I walked over and gave him a quick kiss. "Enough of being a drama king, and please help me cook dinner for the others," I said softly. "Either that or take a rest on the couch, and I'll wake you up when food is ready.

"Hm...I'll take a rest on the couch." He gave me a peck on the lips and then walked out of the kitchen. "Hope you have a good rest Two." I said smiling softly. I watched him just fall onto one of the couches. He got himself in a comfortable position and soon enough just fell asleep. Wow...He sure does fall asleep quickly, that's even quicker than me. All I did was smile though, and continue making food.

Despite him drinking all the time, I know he still loves me and would do anything. I loved him either way, and I wouldn't replace him for anyone else.