[Stally] Drinking Won't Help But I Can Part 1

Warnings - Mentions of Stevepop, Breakup, Smut

Smut » Fluff

The Smut Will Be Marked

Top » Dallas

Bottom » Steve

Steve's POV

__________________

I don't remember how many bottles I had already gone through, but I didn't care. I kept going through bottles one by one until Buck told me I couldn't have anymore. Shoot, I could barely even stand because of how dizzy I was. Sodapop broke up with me after he fell for another broad, which left me heartbroken, so I decided to head with Two-Bit here to get some drinks. I looked around and raised a brow. "Where the hell did Two-Bit go?" my words slurred while Buck looked at me. "Oh, your friend? Left a while ago, said he was going to the drive-in or somethin'." I only grunted in response.

I sure as hell ain't going to the Curtis house. They're probably busy, Two-Bit isn't available, Johnny is too young to come and get me, and he'd probably get jumped...who else is there? I was stuck in my thoughts before I felt someone wrap an arm around my neck. "Hey, Steve, whatcha doin here?" Dallas Winston. How could I be so stupid to forget about him...I turned to look at him, and he grinned. "Damn, Buck was right you are completely wasted." I only leaned against him because I was gonna fall if I didn't.

"I got you man don't worry." He pulled me upstairs to what I'm guessing was his room, and I stumbled onto the bed. I never thought Dallas would be willing to help me when I'm drunk, he can be so caring sometimes, and it's weird. 'He can be caring like Sodapop.' I frowned, and Dallas noticed immediately. "Hey what's wrong there buddy?" He sat down on the bed next to me, and I couldn't help but sigh. "Soda and I broke up. So I went with Two-Bit here to drink their feelings away y'know?" I glanced at him, and he let out a whistle.

"Never thought you two would break up, ya'll were so close." I looked away and teared up slightly. "Y-yeah I know, no need to rub it in..." I buried my face in the pillow, trying not to cry. I flinched when I felt Dallas rub my back. "I'm not trying to rub it in buddy. I'll let you stay over if that'll help you calm down. I'm guessing that you and Soda aren't on good terms so you don't wanna go over here." He said, along with hearing a clicking sound. He must've lit a cigar cause the smell was in the air.

I looked up at him slightly and wiped my eyes. "I'd rather be here than anywhere right now Dallas.." I mumbled and reached my hand for a beer container I saw on the drawer. Dallas slapped my hand away. "No more beer for you. You're gonna start becoming an alcoholic and that won't fix anything." He said, scolding me. I looked away. "Look Steve, I don't know how you're feeling right now, so I'm not gonna try and act as I do. I know you'll get through this though." He pulled me over by my DX jacket and grinned.

I just leaned against him slightly, not knowing how to respond. My body was heating up, and I blushed slightly. I don't understand how I barely realized he was shirtless. His chest kinda feels nice... 'Wait what the fuck?! No! Nonono why am I thinking about him like that!?' "You alright there? Your face is red." Dallas interrupted my thinking. I stared at him before grabbing him by the shoulders and kissing him. 'Dallas please don't hate me for this.' I thought.

To my utter shock, he kissed back and pulled me closer. I smiled faintly, wrapped my arms around his neck, and deepened the kiss. I felt a small bite on my lip. I opened my mouth slightly and felt Dallas put his tongue in my mouth. After a minute, we broke the kiss for breath. I was a blushing mess and looked away slightly. "S-Sorry..." I mumbled while I heard Dallas chuckle. "Seems like you're needy there buddy, mind if I help you?" Dallas said and palmed my crotch. I let out a whimper and nodded slowly.

"P-Please Dallas~" Dallas started to kiss my neck while I grinded my crotch into his hand. "Alright alright, you're so needy~" He pushed me down on the bed. He pulled off mine and his pants and boxers and then started to stroke, my member. I moaned and leaned my head back from the pleasure. "Fuck Dally~" I bit my lip and looked at him. He had a wide grin on his face. "Ask me correctly Steve~" I looked at him, and he was pouring what I assumed was lube onto his dick.

"Please fuck me Dallas~" I mumbled, staring at his dick. I felt so embarrassed asking him, but it was what I desired at the moment. "Good boy." He looked at me, put some of the lube on his fingers and then stuck a finger into me. I gasped. "Fuck.." I mumbled and shifted, trying to get comfortable. He started moving his finger in and out of me, adding another soon enough. Which made me moan softly. "Ah..fuck Dally~" I looked at him.

"I can't wait any longer just fuck already~!" I begged him. He pulled out his fingers. "Well, alright then Steve~" He sat up and pulled me back into his lap, sitting me down on his member. I gasped and teared up slightly. "Don't worry I'll let you adjust," Dallas said quietly and rubbed my thigh. I shivered a bit from that. "Y-You're just a bit big is all Dallas..~" I mumbled. While I was moaning at almost every breath even though he wasn't even moving.

It took a little bit, but I finally bucked my hips to let Dallas know I was ready. He grinned and gripped my thighs lifting me and then moving me back down. I moaned at the feeling and shut my eyes. I started moving my hips to help Dallas while I wrapped my arms back around his neck. "Fuck this feels so good~ Dallas~" I was moaning uncontrollably from this sensation in my body. Dallas chuckled and kissed my neck softly. "I could go so much faster into you but I think you got enough pleasure baby~."

I moved myself a bit faster, not being to stand the slow pace I put myself at before. I gasped after Dally hit a special spot inside of me. "Dallas~ Oh fuck~!" I moaned loudly. Dallas grinned slightly. "Found your own pleasure spot baby~? I got you don't worry." He started to thrust upwards whenever I went down. I was a moaning mess, only able to let out incoherent things. I hadn't realized I came on myself and Dallas.

I moaned the loudest when Dallas came in me. He rode out his high and then slowed to a stop. I was panting softly and then grinned at him. "S-Sorry Dal~" I mumbled and laughed softly. Dallas kissed my cheek. "No problem baby, you feeling better?" He raised a brow as I nodded. "Yeah, feeling much better." I got off of him and grabbed a towel nearby to clean us up. "You still planning to stay over?" He asked, getting up and fixing his shorts and jeans.

I nodded and smiled at him. "Yeah, as long as you're with me," I said and got my DX shirt back on. Dallas smiled faintly. "Yeah of course I'll be here with ya, that's what I'm here for. Just for the gang and Buck y'know?" I nodded and then laid back down on the bed, Dallas following me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. I didn't mind but stayed close to him and tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't.