[Dally-Bit] Drunk Annoyance

Warnings - Smut

Smut/Fluff

The Smut Will Be Marked

Top » Dallas

Bottom » Two-Bit

Two-Bit's POV

__________________

I was hanging out with Ponyboy since he asked me to stay with him, so he won't get jumped. We stopped by at the DX, where Sodapop and Steve told us what was happening around the area. Sodapop and Steve were gonna stay at the Curtis' house with Ponyboy, so I could just leave him at the gas station. I started to walk away, but then Sodapop called me back and asked me what I was planning to do. I shrugged since I didn't have anything planned besides getting a drink.

"Probably just gonna get a drink Sodapop. If I'm not wasted, I'll drop back at your house." I gave him a slight grin. "Alright then Two, see ya then." He waved as I walked away. Buck Merill's Bar wasn't that far from here, so I could probably go there to get a drink. 'Doesn't Dallas stay there? Eh, who cares right now...' I hook my thumbs in my pockets and trudge over. Geez...it was a longer walk than I anticipated. It felt like an hour but was probably only 20-30 minutes.

I knocked on the door, and surprisingly, Buck didn't answer the door. Dallas answered it and looked at me. "Came for a drink?" I nodded and grinned at him. "Yeah, that's all I'm here for. Expected Buck to come over and start questioning me." I laughed while Dallas picked at something on his shirt and followed me inside. "Pretty understandable. Well, I guess I can sit with ya so Buck won't holler at you."

"As long as I can keep drinking that's a-okay with me," I ordered a beer and started taking my shots continuously. I glanced at Dallas once or twice, and most of the time, he was just staring at me. Those blue eyes pierced my soul, and I glanced away quickly. "Got a staring problem, Dally?" He shook his head. "Can't help but wonder why you drink so much is all." He took a shot as well. "Well, I just enjoy it. Makes you forget, and you just feel more light and free." I explained it to him in a simple manner.

The alcohol was starting to kick in, so I felt dizzy. I rubbed my head on my forehead and kept taking drinks. I stopped once my stomach started hurting, and I could barely coordinate where I was. "Two-Bit, you alright, man?" I looked at Dallas. His ice-blue eyes stared me down. I felt my body heat up just looking at me. I leaned toward him and grabbed his leather jacket. "Just feeling a bit hot right now Dallas that's all," I mumbled. He patted my back while I stayed close to his body.

"Let's get you up and somewhere to lay down. Ain't lookin' too good there." He got up and pulled me upstairs to his room. It was small but comfy, so I didn't mind. I laid down on the bed, but I never let go of him, so he fell with me. "Alright, Two, let go of me," Dallas said, glancing at me. I wanted him to stay here with me. "Can ya just stay here with me, please Dallas?" I hugged his arm. I knew he was gonna slug me, so I braced for it, but instead, he just wrapped an arm around him. "Alright, fine."

"I thought you were gonna slug me or somethin'." I grinned slightly while Dallas just smirked at me. "Well, I was planning to, but I decided not to." He ruffled up my hair and then looked at the door after hearing a knock. "Got the kid in here with ya Dallas?" I could recognize it was Buck's voice. "Yeah, I got him in here, don't worry, Buck, he ain't gonna wander in here without me around," Dallas said, sitting up slightly. My grip was still tight on his arm. Buck's footsteps faded from the door, and Dallas looked at me. "Can ya let go real quick? I wanna light a cancer stick."

"Sure Dal." I let go of his arm, and he grabbed a stick from the pack he had in his bedside drawer. The clicking on his lighter was all I heard before hearing Dallas inhale and seeing him puff out some smoke. "You sure do smoke a lot," I remarked. Dallas looked at me and then looked away. "Just a way I cool off my nerves. It's fine anyways." He took another puff, and I swatted away some of the smoke. "I know but still, it always bothered me for some reason."