CHAPTER 2.

AUTHOR POV:

Y/n was doing her homework in her room and after few minutes she heard a knock on her door and she saw tht it was her mom she asked

Y/N: Mom what happened ....do you need anything...

MOM: Dear your dad and I wanted to talk to you about something important .....can you come down in few min????

Y/N: Sure mom I will......

( her mom nodded her head and went away closing the door and soon y/n packed her things and placed everything in the place and went down and saw that his dad was there and she saw that her mom was also there.....and both were watching a small movie....she went near them and asked....)

Y/N: Mom dad....u both called me???

DAD: Yes...sit down....

(Y/N did as his dad said and her dad said)

DAD: Y/n I want you to know that you will get married soon with my friends son.....

Y/N: But dad...I am still studing.....

DAD: Don't worry ...u wont stop your studies...its just u will get married....

Y/N: But dad....there is still 6 months...after tht I will graduate....

DAD: Y/n....i know you don't want to marry niw....but ...pls for me....dont say no...don't worry he will keep you happy.....

Y/N: Can I meet him before the marriage please....

DAD: Sure I will let you know the timings....

(y/n just nodded her head and headed towards her room....and packed her bag...she was happy as it was weekend and her clg is half day tomorrow.....with that after sometime she had her dinner and slept)

|| NEXT DAY ||

(y/n got to know that she will meet her soon to be husband at 4 pm....near the café...and she agreed to it and now y/n was in her room and was getting ready when her mom came in and said)

MOM: Y/n....I know u are mad at us....but he is a good boy...so please....

Y/N: eomma....i know what ever you will do is for my good only...don't worry....i am not mad at you both at all.....so please.....

(her mom just smiled at her an dy/n left for the café....she actually came early as she don't want to be late....and she was sitting on the table which was booked for them and she was scrolling on her mobile...after few min she saw someone entered the café and she was shocked to see him here and said )

Y/N:....professor.....what are you doing here.....

JIMIN: .....Y/n.....you are jeon y/n...???

Y/N:..yes.....

JIMIN:....Y/n...I am ur future husband....

Y/N:WHAT!!!!!

JIMIN: Aishh...calm down...don't shout...the person...you are supposed to marry is me....your dad and my dad arefriends...and they were talking about our marriage.....

Y/N:....So you are my future husband....

JIMIN: yes.....

(y/n sighed and asked jimin...)

Y/N: Professor.----

JIMIN:call me jimin...we are not in college....

Y/N: o-okay.....so jimin....do you agree for this marriage....

JIMIN: yes....

Y/N: really.....!!

JIMIN: Yes..why not...you are a good girl...soft one and caring ones as well...so why not..well if u don't want we can cancel...

Y/N:WHAT NO!!!!

(y/n immediately looked down and blushed when she heard how jimin was laughing and jimin said)

JIMIN: Cute as well

(now y/n became more red and said )

Y/N:...I agree for this marriage....

(jimin just smiled and said )

JIMIN: Good to hear...lets order something...

( y/n just nodded her head and they ordered and spent some time and went home and said there to parents and they were happy...unknowingly...both were happy with the decision.....and both couldn't sleep that night....but finaly they fall asleep..)

Hope you all like this part ...and sry for mistakes..and I might upload next part little bit late as I have exams....

To be continued......