CHAPTER 9.

IRENE: Yes sir.... I love him so much...

(Y/n had enough and said)

Y/N: Sir... We may have a leave now sir... Since we have an important class to attend....

PRIN: Sure you both can go ahead ... And tq for ur feedback

(Y/n and irene went away... Not before checking jimin and went outside and y/n and Tae noticed it and whispered to jimin....)

TAE: Guess.... Your wife is very angry now....

JIMIN: I don't know what to do....

TAE: It's oka... Everything will be fine...

(Jimin just nodded his head and the meeting went on... As soon as irene and y/n came out.... Irene said)

IRENE: We have free period now.... Why did u lie over there...??

Y/N: Cause we need to complete the project given to us...

IRENE: Whatever.... But remember jimin is mine and can never be yours...

Y/N: Stop with ur imaginations.... And come... Fast.

(With tht they both reached the class.... And as soon as y/n sat back in her seat which is near jisoo.... She asked...)

JISOO: .... Y/n what happened???

Y/N: Ntg new thou.... Just ppl annoying me too much...

JISOO: What did tht Irene do now???

(Y/n said everything which happened in the meeting and jisoo sighed and said)

JISOO: Why is tht girl soo crazy I don't understand.....

Y/N: Even I dont understand...what is she upto....*sigh*

JISOO: Dont think too much abt her...okay...come on we have classes to attend....

(y/n sighed and nodded her head and sat in her seat and got ready for her next class.....after few hours finally their classes for today are done....and everyone packed their bags and left the classes to their home.....and y/n and jisoo where walking together when irene came to them and said )

IRENE: Y/n i wanted you ask you something....

Y/N: What is it???

IRENE: Y/N can you please help me with the assignment 

Y/N: You can do it on your own or make your minions do tht work of yours i am busy ...lets go jisoo...

(With the y/n dragged jisoo and went from there leaving an angry irene she said )

IRENE: You will pay for it soon y/n...

(After coming little far away jisoo asked y/n...)

JISOO: Y/n i know that you dont like her but you cant say no to her you know thst right...you may loose your position...

Y/N: I dont give a damn abt the position now...and if i agree to her she will insist tht she wants to come my house and i cant do that...she will find out abt jimin...

JISOO: Okay do as you wish but dont get into problems...okay??

Y/N: I wont dont worry...now come lets go....

(With that they both went to their homes and after coming back home y/n fresh up and started to make the dinner and jimin came down stairs and said to y/n....)

JIMIN: Y/n what are u making??

Y/N: Your fav food for dinner why??

JIMIN: Ntg i was just asking...y/n do you have any home work for tomorrow??

Y/N: Well yeah i do...i will do it after i complete the cooking and dinner as well....

JIMIN: Why dont you finish your home work first i will make the food....

Y/N: What happened to you...why do you want me to go away???

JIMIN: No no i did not mean that...i ...i just wanted to help you....

(Y/n chuckled at him and jimin asked y/n)

JIMIN: What is there to laugh huh!!?

Y/N: You could have simply said tht you wanted to help me...instead of doing all this....*laugh*

(Jimin was little embarassed and said )

JIMIN: Okay what ever.....now just go and do your home work...i will complete the rest of the work....

(Y/n nodded her head and went upstairs and jimin started to do his work when tae called him and asked )

TAE: Bro what are you doing??

JIMIN: Cooking bro...

TAE: OMG what!!!....just dont burn the precious kitchen okay...it has done ntg to you...

JIMIN: Just shut up and let me do my work...if there is any important then you tell me...otherwise i am cutting the call....

TAE: No no...i called to tell what principle asked me to tell you...

JIMIN: Tell me in the morning tae pls..i am busy...

TAE: Okay then...i will tell you tomorrow...see ya then...

JIMIN: Sure see ya..

(With that both cut the call and jimin again started to concentrate on his work and after sometime he finally finished cooking and kept everything on the table and said to himself)

JIMIN: Now everything is perfect...lets call her now....

(With that jimin went towards the room...when he was abt to open the door he heard y/n saying )

Y/N: WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THT I DONT NEED YOUR HELP...LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

Hope you all like this part...sry for late updates..i just wanted to concentrate on one story since my clg has started and it is difficult for me to handle many stories all at once...i am trying my best to give you all good episodes...if you think anything is wrong...pls let me know...

To be continued........