CHAPTER 5.

AUTHOR POV:

(In the morning y/n woke up first and as soon she woke up she saw jimin and startled for a second she realised that its her first day after there marriage...and she needs to get up and prepare everything and complete all her works...so she immediately went to the bathroom and completed her morning routine and she went downstairs and made the breakfast and made coffee as well...and after that she went to her room and saw that jimin was not there and she heard the shower running sound so she thought that jimin went to do her morning routine....and she immediately packed her collage bag and kept all the jimin things on the bed and again went to the closet and chose her clothes and went downstairs and she prepared the table and when she came up she saw that jimin was all ready and jimin noticed her and said )

JIMIN: Tq for arranging my things....

Y/N: Its ok...it is my duty after all...and also I have prepared the breakfast and your coffee and kept on the table......

JIMIN: Ok thank you...and get ready we will go to college together....

Y/N: But no one knows about our marriage right???

JIMIN: True but....okay I will drop you few steps away from the college....

Y/N: Okay....

(With that she went inside the closet and got ready as she did her light make up as she does not like much of the make up and went downstairs and saw tht jimin was waiting for him and said )

Y/N: You should have eaten the breakfast its getting cold....

JIMIN: Its ok...now come and eat....

(Y/n just nodded her head and sat down and they both had there dinner in silence it was a comfortable and after completing jimin said )

JIMIN: Now come lets go

(Y/n nodded her head and they headed towards there car and they drove towards the college...and after few min they reached the college and as jimin said he dropped her few steps away from the college and jimin parked the car and went inside and went towards his cabin and he found tae there so he said )

JIMIN: What are you doing early in my cabin????

(Tae noticed him and said )

TAE: Wait you came to college???

JIMIN: Yes what happened any problem???

TAE: No I mean yesterday was you marriage night..so I thought you would take a leave .....

(Jimin sighed and said )

JIMIN: Tae did not I say tht we will not do anything...

TAE: So you were serious yesterday????

JIMIN: I was now stop this we have class to look after....

TAE: Yeah...my first classis you wife class only.....

JIMIN: Hmm...okay then lets go...we don't want to be late to the class..now do we???

(Tae just shook his head and they both entered the respected classes and started to teach...and yes except tae and y/n bestie no one knows abt jimin and y/n marriage...soon the class was over and jisoo said)

JISOO: I really did not think you will come today....

(Y/n sighed for the tenth time and said)

Y/N: I said jisoo.....that we will not do anything.....so why are you asking me the same thing these many times???

JISOO: Fine I am sry...now lets gets ready for the history...

Y/N: I hate this subject to the core ahhh!!!!

(Finally after long boring lectures there classes was over and it was lunch time know and both jisoo and y/n went to cafeteria and sat down on a place and started to eat and thts when y/n bully came and called her )

???: Yo....u ugly face ...what did u bring....

Y/N: I am sure that my food is better than your ugliest face so its better I eat this and go on.....

(jisoo was holding her laugh and her bully said)

BULLY: What did u said????

Y/N: Guess my bully aka irene has got some hearing problem that she is unable to hear properly....

IRENE: What!!!how dare you.....

(before she could do anything one voice interrupted them...)

???:What is going on here!!!!

Hope you all like this part...and sry for any mistakes.......i will not upload till may 8...as my exams are gonna start..and will end on may 8.....hope you all wait until then....

To be continued.........