CHAPTER 6.

??? : WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??

(Irene , jisoo and y/n turned back and saw jimin was there with a very serious look... And after seeing jimin Irene started to act saying...)

IRENE: Sir... Pls look at her... She is trying to bully me... What did I even do sir.... (Fake crying...) She also said tht I am so ugly....

(Y/n just rolled her eyes at the drama she is doing and tried to explain him...)

Y/N: Sir.... I didn't bully her--

IRENE: Sir look... She is even denying it...

(Y/n was controlling herself to beat the shit out of Irene but she held herself back so tht she will not a make a mess here and don't make jimin embaress for it.... And jimin said)

JIMIN: Ms. Y/n is it true tht u bullied her??

(Y/n was shocked cause she thought jimin thinks tht she will bulky others.... She didn't really expect tht from him and she just shook her indicating tht she didn't bully irene and jimin said)

JIMIN: I trust Ms. Y/n tht she will not bully anyone... And Ms. Irene... Not only me... No one will believe that....

(Now Irene was burning in anger cause jimin was supporting y/n and not her and said)

IRENE: AS YOU SIR.... BUT SHE DID BULLY ME!!!

(She shouted while crying and ran outside and jimin and y/n sighed and after a sec jimin said)

JIMIN: Everyone get back and don't create any mess again...

(Saying tht he went away... And y/n and jisoo completed there lunch and went back to the classes and after a long day they finnaly done with there classes and now both were heading towards the main gate when jisoo said)

JISOO: Y/n....jimin trust u a lot... And he took ur side today... Thts was soo awsome....

Y/N: Yeah.... But for a sec it felt like he does not trust me....

JISOO: I thought the same.... But after tht he did took your side.... But I felt like he teased you  I guess... I don't know

Y/N: Maybe... Ok then... Let's get going now byee... See ya tomorrow...

JISOO: Sure see yaa....

(With tht they both went back to there homes.... And after few min y/n reached the home and saw tht jimin was already at home... So she went to the shared bedroom and fresh up and came down stairs and saw tht jimin was making something in the kitchen so y/n went inside the kitchen and took a water bottle from the fridge and jimin noticed her and said)

JIMIN: How was ur day....

Y/N: Hmmm...

(With tht she kept the water bottle inside and jimin said)

JIMIN: Hey... What happened??

Y/N: Ntg...

(With tht y/n went back to the room to do her home work and jimin. Sighed knowing what was the reason so he went inside the bedroom and saw y/n was doing some work so he said)

JIMIN: Y/n-ahhhh don't be angry on me.... I. Did tht just to tease you....

Y/N: But for a second I thought u don't even trust me....

(Jimin sighed knowing he made a mistake and he shiftly made y/n stand up and pulled her closer which made y/n to bump into jimin and y/n said)

Y/N: w-what are you d-doing???

JIMIN: is my baby shy????

(Y/n cheeks were now red due to blushing and said)

Y/N: What do u want....??

JIMIN: Baby.... I am sry... I won't do it again... And I do trust my baby okay??

Y/N: Hmm....

(Y/n just nodded her head as she was still being shy.... Jimin laughed at her and moved back and said)

JIMIN: Now come let's eat something....

(With tht they both went Downs stairs and ate... And after tht they spent sometime and after tht they went and finished there work.... And after tht they slept...)

Hope you all have liked this part..... Sry for any mistakes.....

To be continued......