CHAPTER 4.

AUTHOR POV:

Y/n was very nervous...cause tomorrow is her wedding she will start a new life with many adventures and many surprising events...she was excited as well as scared at the same time...she is happy tht she is gonna get a understanding partner and is willing to give this marriage a chance....she also promised tht she will also give her best to work this marriage.....and with many thoughts...finally she drifted to sleep....

|| NEXT DAY ||

( Y/n was now getting ready...and was nervous...she was looking beautiful in tht white wedding dress....which perfectly fitted her and was looking like an fallen angel....thts when her mom came in and said

MOM:My daughter looks so beautiful...I wish all the happiness ...dear from now on u need to trust your husband..he will be there with you in all ur good and bad times...hmm???

Y/N: Yes mom...I will try my best....

( her dad entered and said)

DAD: My daughter looks like a princess....always be happy dear

( he said while patting her head...)

|| IN JIMIN ROOM ||

(Jimin was already ready and tae who was there said him)

TAE: You look handsome bro....

JIMIN: I know that.....

TAE:...I wonder....how will your wife handle you...

JIMIN: What do you mean....???

TAE: I mean you are always clumsy and always someone shld be there to save you after all.....

(tae said while shrugging off his shoulders)

JIMIN:Aishh you brat...cant u even let me live in peace on my special day as well....????

TAE: When did I even irritate u???

(jimin just shook his head in disbelief and tae chuckled and said)

TAE: Well jokes apart....i wanna say tht ....always be happy and I wish you both will have a grt future a head with lots of love and trust...

(that is when jimin mother and father came in and said )

JIMIN MOM: U look good my son...and son..i want you to remember that..from now on y/n will be with you in all your ups and down...so always trust her and share everything with her.....okay??

JIMIN DAD: Yes son...just like I have your mom by my side in all the times...y/n will be there for you...okay....???

JIMIN: sure mom and dad...don't worry..i will take good care of her and will try my best to keep her happy.....

(everyone nodded and jimin dad said to jimin tht its time for him to go and y/n will come after few minutes.....)

(now jimin was standing on the asile and tae was also there he saw how his bestie was so impatient....so he said)

TAE: Just wait for few min...she will be yours...

(jimiin just glared him and tae just giggled at last it was time and tae signalled jimin to see in the front and he got down and jimin was amazed on how beautiful she was looking in tht angelic dress and was walking down the asile with a beautiful flowers....finally she arrived and y/n dad gave her hand to jimin and said )

Y/N DAD: Pls take care of her...

JIMIN: I will dad *soft smile*

(After tht they were standing in front of the priest and he started the vows...)

PRIEST: Today we are here...to make two souls one in the name of the holy god....and I wish them to have a happy life and good health....and happiness...now Mr.Park pls take your vows....

JIMIN: I ,PARK JIMIN.....take Jeon y/n as my lawful wedded wife ,to have hold of her and be with her in all her times and take care of her ,love her and cherish her until the end.....

PRIEST: Ms.Y/n pls take ur vows....

Y/N: I, JEON Y/N take Park jimin as my lawful wedded husband to have hold of him from now...and be with him in all his good and bad times...I promise to trust him and help him always and fulfil all the duties as his wife...and take care of him no matter what and to love him and cherish him till the end.....

(both smiled at each other softy...both of them were feeling euphoric and after the vows the priest said )

PRIEST: I pray tht these two beautiful souls become one and have hold of each other and never let go of each other ...and love and trust each other till the end........now you both may exchange ur rings....

(then y/n and jimin exchanged the rings...and they turned towards the priest and the priest said )

PRIEST: This ring will always tell and remind you both of the promise you both have made to each other...tht u will never let go of the other..no matter what happens......now lets seal this marriage with the kiss.....now you may kiss the bride...

( now both were facing each other...and y/n was nervous and jimin noticed it and held her hands softly and said )

JIMIN: Its ok....may I??

(Y/n nodded her head and jimin leaned in and kissed her softly and everyone cheered for the new couple y/n and jimin and tae were happy for them...after the kiss jimin backed away and and y/n was blushing ...and jimin giggled watching her...and after all the rituals...everyone came and congratulated the new couple and blessed with good and long happy life and after tht tae came and said )

TAE: Y/n....

Y/N: Ohhh..professor....

TAE: Aishh..we are not in clg and now ur my sis...as you are my bestie wife....u can call me oppa...when we are outside....okay....???

Y/N: Okay..oppa....

TAE: Have a beautiful and blessed marriage u both and yeah be careful with ur husband..he is damn pervert okay???

JIMIN: It will be better if you will shut up.....

(jimin said while glaring at tae and y/n giggled seeing them and said )

Y/N: Its ok oppa...now don't fight....

TAE: As you say...but do make me uncle as soon as possible okay??

JIMIN: Mr.Kim freaking taehyung .....guess you forget she is still a student .....

(jimin said with a forced smile and tae said )

TAE: Then after her graduation I guess.....

(jimin just faced palm and said )

JIMIN: Lets discuss this later....

(tae giggled and nodded her head...)

(after the marriage they went to the house which they parents gifted them...and they changed there clothes and laid on the bed as they were so tired.....and y/n said)

Y/N: jimin.....

JIMIN: Yes???

Y/N: At what time you will wake up????

JIMIN: around 6 I guess....

Y/N: okay.....ahhh...today was a awsome and beautiful day...and I am tired as well....

(jimin just chuckled at her and said)

JIMIN: then just drift to the sleep then...we have clg to go tomorrow....)

Y/N nodded her head and jimin and y/n drifted to sleep as they were very tired )

Hope you all like this part......and I might post next part late as I have other story going on...I have to update tht as well.... Sry for any mistakes

To be continued........