CHAPTER 7.

AUTHOR POV:
The next day it was y/n who woke up first and she saw tht jimin was still sleeping so she got up and went down and completed her morning routine and she went down and prepared the breakfast and went up to the bedroom to see if jimin woke up or not.....to her surprise jimin was still sleeping so she went near him and started to shake him slightly and said 

Y/N: Jiminaaa....wake up..we need to get ready and go to the college 

(jimin just whined and said in a sleepy tone )

JIMIN: Let me sleep naa...i am sleepy...

(but y/n sighed and she again started to wake him up so jimin grabbed her wrist and pulled her on the bed beside him and hugged her tight and y/n blushed hard and said )

Y/N: J-jimin...leave me...what a-are you doing???

JIMIN: I am just hugging and loving my dear wife...why cant i do that ??

(saying that he mover his face closer to her and said more like a whisper )

JIMIN: Or shld i just show my love to you hmm??

(saying that he looked her lips...y/n followed his gaze and after noticing where he was seeing y/n bit her lower lip and jimin said )

JIMIN: Dont love...i wont be able to keep myself sane anymore..

(y/n blushed more hard hearing him and said )

Y/N: Leave me..and get ready we need to go to the clg.....

(jimin just tightly hugged her and kept his face in her neck and y/n was blushing mess and said )

Y/N: Jiminaa..we will get late plss...

(with that jimin broke the hug and chuckled seeing y/n so flustrated because of him...and said )

JIMIN: You go and wait downstairs i will come down soon...okay???

(y/n nodded her head and ran out of the room and jimin laughed softly at her cute action and he went inside the bathroom to complete his morning routine and after some time he dressed up and came downstairs and saw that y/n was waiting for him on the dining table so he went and sat near her and said )

JIMIN: Shall we start??

(y/n nodded her head and started to eat...but jimin got an idea and said )

JIMIN: Y/n...plss feed me...

(hearing him she chocked on her food and looked at him with wide eyes and said )

Y/N: Huh???...b-but why???

JIMIN: What do you mean by why...cant i ask tht???...leave tht and say me will you feed me or no???

(Y/n did not know what to do...so she just nodded her head and she started to feed jimin and all the time jimin was looking at her intensly which ofcourse made y/n shy and said )

Y/N: Pls stop staring at me like tht.....

JIMIN: Why cant i stare at my wife who is so beautiful and good????

(y/n blushed more and after feeding him she also completed her breakfast as jimin feed her cause he insisted to feed her and after completing there all work they left for the college and y/n went inside and saw tht ...jisoo was already there and after lil chit-chat there first class started and it went on like tht .....even thou jisoo and y/n both hated irene to the most since they both knew tht irene has crush on jimin....but y/n always leave it knowing tht jimin is her man and she trusts him a lot ...so she just let it slide....but not to lie she always gets jelous on how she drolls over her husband.......)

Hope you all liked this part...sry for small part...will try to write more in next episode....

To be continued.......