CHAPTER 8.

AUTHOR POV:
As usual jimin and y/n was getting ready to the clg when jimin mobile started to ring and y/n was near his mobile so he said..

JIMIN:Y/n pls check who is it???

(Y/n nodded her head and saw tht it was taehyung who was calling and she said )

Y/N: Jimin..its tae oppa...

(jimin signalled him to lift the call and talk...and y/n nodded and lift the call and said)

Y/N: Good morning tae oppa...what happen u called early in the mrng...

TAE: Ohh good mrng y/n....I just called to let jimin know that we have meeting in lunch break...

Y/N: Okay oppa i will inform him...

TAE: Sure then bye...see ya at the clg...

Y/N: Bye see ya..

(with tht she cut the call and said to jimin)

Y/N: Jimin tae oppa said tht u all have meeting in lunch.....

JIMIN:Ohh okay then...

(Y/N nodded her head and went down to prepare their breakfast and after completing everything both had there breakfast and while driving y/n said )

Y/N: Dont you ever tease me again like u did once...

JIMIN: I said sry na...i will not do it again.....

Y/N: And i dont understand why tht irene always asks you doubts when ur teaching is so clear...like the person who scores the least can also understand your class....

(y/n said having a frown on her face....and jimin noticed it and said )

JIMIN:Is my wifee jelous???

(Y/n looked at him and said)

Y/N: And why would I be?

JIMIN: U sound like tht...

Y/N: I just dont like the way she is always close too you...

(Jimin understood that she was clearly jelous and was annoyed by her so he chuckled and said )

JIMIN: But y/n remember...i am ur husband and i am all yours...i have my eyes only on you so dont get jelous of other stupid girls okay????

(y/n nodded her head and was looking outside the window and jimin sighed thinking she will be okay within few min....and after few min they reached the clg and y/n went inside saying bye to jimin and after jimin parked the car he also went inside the clg and then his cabin where he saw tae was there thinking so he asked )

JIMIN: Good morning tae what are u thinking ???u look zoned out...

TAE: Ntg jimin...just thinking abt the meeting.....

JIMIN:Well what is this meeting abt?

TAE: Feedback from the students abt how each teacher is teaching them....

JIMIN: Ahhh...its gonna be a long day.......

TAE:*sigh* yea...

(with tht they both went to there classes to teach and after tht it was lunch break so all the leaders of the classes where called along with a student...and y/n was now burning in anger cause y/n was selected as she is the leader and irene was selected as another student...so y/n was quite pissed off....soon the teachers of the y/n class came and y/n saw jimin and tae ...both of them gave her a small smile but y/n was expressionless...so tae whispered into jimin ears who was beside him....)

TAE:Why is ur wifee soo angry???

JIMIN: I guess u did not observe that irene also came with her...

(that is when tae noticed tht irene was also there with y/n and he thought)

TAE POV:
Ohh so this is the reason y/n is pissed off cause irene is always around jimin and i saw y/n getting damn jelous of tht girl...i just hope no drama happens.....

(With tht the meeting was started and there was the principle who was asking abt the techers teaching and y/n was the first one to go after asking abt all she was asked abt maths teacher akka tae...she said )

Y/N: Yes sir...Mr.Kim is very good at teaching and he clarifies all the students doubts with all paitence.....

PRIN: Okay then what abt ur biology teacher Mr.Park??

Y/N: Yes sir...Mr.Park is also very good at teaching and ....clarifies all the students doubts.....and no other student from our class has any prblm with any of the teachers...

PRIN:Okay tht is good to hear...now Ms.Irene...

(with tht the principle started to ask abt the teachers...and when principle asked asked abt jimin she said )

IRENE: Sir Mr.Park is such an amazing teacher...he teaches soo well and always clarifies my doubts and helps me in all the questions i have...he is the best teacher for me sir...

(she said trying to keep a cute face and voice which was not soo pleasant to see ofc...and prin said )

PRIN: Guess you like teaching of Mr.Park soo much???

IRENE: Yes sir...i love him soo much.....

Hope you all like this part and sry for any mistakes....sry for giving late updates of this story..

To be continued........